74

Walking over to the bed, I put my clothes down. I passed by Arnavji and walked over to the mirror. He looked at me, still stuck in his conversation - not that I cared. I put my hair into a messy bun and then walked back to the bed. He simply shook his head and went back to his conversation.

This only irritated me even more!

Looks like I'll just have to do what I planned.

I picked up my dupatta and balled it up.

"Alright then," Arnavji said. "Make sure it's done correct, have Aman contact me. I don't want any mistakes. "

And I don't want to make a mistake of this.

I aimed my dupatta at him and just as he hung up the phone and put it down, it hit him right in the face and landed in his hands.

"Yes," I exclaimed.

He looked at it and he looked at me. I jumped up and down and winked at him.

"Gotcha!"

"What the-"

"Can you please leave your what the for your work?"

I shook my head and he came behind me and grabbed my wrist, turning me around.

"Khushi-"

"Yes," I replied, batting my eyelashes at him.

He simply looked down at me.

I've got him now. "Can I help you?"

He didn't reply and held onto me. Eventually he shook his head and let go of me.

Thought so.

I turned away and my hair fell loose.

"Ugh, stupid scrunchies," I muttered.

I was about to tie my hair back up when Arnavji stopped me. I looked at him in confusion and he put his hands through my hair, admiring its silky quality.

"Looking good."

"In these," I scoffed as I motioned at my outfit.

Arnavji smiled. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me in. From the look in his eyes I understood, and I reached up on my tiptoes and kissed him. Things were about to go far when I heard something.

I broke away. "What was that?"

Arnavji looked at me with confusion. "What was what?"

"Didn't you hear that?"

It sounded as if it was coming from outside our door.

"Hear what?"

"I thought-"

I tried to walk over to the door to check, when he grabbed my wrist.

"Trying to run away, are we," he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and turned to face him. "And why would I do that?"

He let go and he stepped towards me, and I stepped away. I don't know why I was walking away but I continued to do so.

Before I could even realize, I fell back onto the bed with a gasp. Arnavji moving over me.

"Not fair," I pouted.

"Who said it had to be," he smirked.

"Me."

I pulled him in and kissed him. It got passionate and then it got intense. I unbuttoned his shirt and when he got up to take it off, I got up, unable to let go of him for one second.

He got rid of his shirt and got rid of mine, as well as my bottoms and his, leaving us both stark naked. Both of us were heated and wanted the other badly, so Arnavji quickly got hold of a condom, rolled it on, and entered me. Once again, it took a moment for my body to adjust to him, but not as long as it used to. Arnavji began to rock his body against, and his name repeatedly left my lips, pleasure only increasing. It didn't take long to realize that this was going to be quick, not that it bothered me. All I wanted was my husband, and that was it. My body rose, as pleasure increased. And within moments, my back arched, and I cried out in ecstasy as I reached my high, Arnavji crying out a guttural moan as he found his release as well.

Both of us collapsed, Arnavji burying his face in my neck. My hand found its way to his hair, entangling within it.

Nothing could be more perfect than this - me and Arnavji alone in our own little world.