76

Not wanting to move much, we stayed in the whole day, entangled within the sheets. It was just too hard to keep our hands off of each other, but I mean, that is what happens during a honeymoon, no?

I laid in Arnav's arms, my head resting on his chest. He was just so comforting, and I didn't want to move whatsoever.

"Wife," he called out to me, his voice raspy.

Hmm... wife.

Picking my head up a little, I looked down at him.

"I need to feed you."

I smiled and rested my head once more. "Not hungry," I murmured against him.

"Khushi..."

He entwined his fingers in my hair, making me look up at him.

"You need your strength."

I frowned at him.

"Especially since I'm not done."

I felt him twitch beneath me, causing for my already flushed state to flush harder. Arnav smirked up at me and I hid my face, nuzzling his chest. He tugged on my hair lightly, urging me to look at him once more. He tilted my chin up to him and kissed me, his tongue enveloping mine.

A small hum of satisfaction escaped my lips. "What happened to eating," I teased.

Arnav smirked at me before flipping me over, making me shriek with laughter. He kissed me once more, and I could feel the smile on his face, when he pulled back.

"Don't worry wife, you will still be eating..."

I rolled my eyes with a grin.

"...but I'm going to be selfish and get my meal first."

What the? "What do you- fuck!"

I tossed my head back in pleasure as Arnav's tongue met my femininity. Realizing that I had cussed, I bit my lip and blinked down at Arnav, who was smirking against me. Feeling the things he was doing to me while giving me that intense look, I just couldn't look at him for long! I cried out in pleasure, my hands making their way to his hair. I involuntarily tugged on it, and Arnav groaned against me.

Wait he... he likes that?

I glanced down at Arnav to see that his eyes were on me. His tongue penetrated me and I cried out once more, tugging on his hair. I could feel my body rise, a feeling that I had now become very familiar with, and within a matter of moments, I exploded, screaming out his name as my back bowed off of the bed.

It landed with a thud as I gasped for air, my eyes unable to stay open. My brain felt mushy, but I was able to register Arnav kissing up along my body, before kissing me. I moaned into him, tasting myself off of his lips, another thing I had also slowly become familiar with.

I wonder... if I have a taste... does that mean Arnav does as well-? "Fuck!"

My eyes shot up to Arnav's as I felt him bury himself within me. The look of humor spread across his eyes.

"Wife," he admonished, absolutely entertained.

In all honesty, I have never cussed so much before in my life up until now.

It's amazing what sex can do to you.

Arnav chuckled as he nuzzled my neck and latched onto it. While one of my hands gripped onto his shoulder, the other entwined itself to his hair. I managed to regain some feeling of my legs and wrapped them around Arnav, urging him closer to me.