129

With the fun and games over, we all decided to call it a night. We quickly cleaned everything up, however Arnav stopped about midway since he had an international phone call to take care of. By the time we were done, he was still on the phone, so I decided to head on upstairs. 

Since the hoodie was making me feel warm, I decided to change out of it. I had my Calvin Klein bra on beneath, and honestly, with the sweatpants, I was totally rocking another look! I mean I was totally wearing a look the models had, with their cotton bras and sweatpants.

I am totally killing it today with these looks-!

I was quickly taken out of my thoughts as I was spun around to face Arnav. "Oh! Arnav-"

"Why did you do it?"

I looked at him in confusion. "Do what?"

"You know what; why did you do it?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I frowned.

"Khushi, don't play dumb with me, you know exactly what I'm talking about!"

"What-?"

"You lost on purpose."

Come again? "What-"

"You lost on purpose. You acted like you couldn't get a proper hold of the pillow so that you would end up with it."

"Uh, why would I do that," I scoffed.

"You tell me," he scowled.

Yup, he's got PTSD from this game, alright. "Arnav, do you not remember the point of our bet?"

He looked at me in confusion.

"Why would I want to lose? After all, the winner of tonight's game would end up being the winner of our bet, right?"

His confusion only further increased, and he looked away as he thought. "...you have a point," he murmured.

"So...?"

Arnav only hummed, still thinking things through. I shook my head at him, then headed towards the bed, getting all comfy under the comforter.

I know you very well Arnav, which means that it's only a matter of moments, I smirked to myself. I would say that you're going to understand in 3... 2... 1-

"Unless..."

Oh look at that - before I even got to zero!

Arnav turned around to look at me while I simply sat in bed, looking at him. He looked me up and down for a moment, while I only blinked at him.

"You wanted to lose, didn't you," he asked, moving closer to the bed. "You wanted to lose to prove a point."

I tilted my head as I frowned.

"You knew that I would never do it - perform in front of everyone, that is. So you purposely lost not only for me but...." His eyes widened. "But to make a point as well."

"Meaning?"

"Earlier today you wanted to prove the fact that you bahus aren't any less than us boys. And you proved exactly that - you knew that this was something that I wouldn't be able to do, and you triumphed in the task. That's why you lost, that's why you lost on purpose - to show that you truly aren't any less and better than...."

His own words were his own realization, Arnav looking away as it registered in his head. 

Pushing the comforter aside, I crawled on over to the end of the bed towards where Arnav was standing. I made him sit down, then straddled him over his lap, watching him as he remained confused.