80.

A/N: Sadly enough, I have decided to end this story. I really enjoyed writing all these One Shots and receiving all your comments on them. It really made me happy :). But I feel that I can no longer find more ideas to write about. So, I decided to write one last One Shot, just like how we started, one written inspired on the lyrics of a song. I hope you guys enjoy this final one and thank you all for reading this! I really appreciate it ♥

*****************************************************************

"You gave me a shoulder when I needed it"

They knew when the other needed them. It was a connection between them that somehow always led them back together. Sometimes it was only for a night and after that they continued the lifes they lived and forget what happened. Other times they did not forget...

"You showed me love when I wasn't feeling it"

He remembered holding her when she cried in his arms, trembling as all he did was hold her and tell her everything was going to be alright. A kiss in her hair, whispering sweet words to her. 

"You helped me fight when I was giving in"

She remembered visiting him when he was in prison. When he was slowly giving up, not seeing the point of it all anymore. She spent nights trying to find anything in his favor, she went through it all, following all the steps and trying to see where that one tiny detail was that would get him out.

"And you made me laugh when I was losing it"

She had picked him up when he was free along with his son and her daughter. "Is it true what they say about men who are just realised from prison, FP?"She had asked him after he gave his son a hug. "What do they say?"He asked curious as she smiled at that. "That they are incredibly sexually frustrated."She stated causing him to chuckle at that. The first time he laughed after everything.

"'Cause you are, you are the reason why I'm still hanging on"

She answered the phone when he called her, telling her how hard he longed for another drink. 

"'Cause you are, you are the reason why my head is still above water"

She came to the Diner to share a booth with him and listen to his problems with the Serpents, not once judging him as she sipped from her milkshake. They also talked about her, her struggles with the Register or just with that excuse of a husband of her. Not that he said that like that. He thought it...