62.

"Wise men say only fools rush in"

They danced, slowly, on the rythme of the music as if no one else was dancing around them, like they were the only two people on the whole world. They held each other, afraid that they would lose each other again if they didn't hold on, hard enough on each other. They loved each other as if there was no tomorrow.

"But I can't help falling in love with you"

It felt like each day they felt more and more in love with each other. After each time they kissed, hugged or said I do.

"Oh, shall I stay? Would it be a sin"

He softly sang to the music while holding her close to him. Today they celebrated their love for each other, with friends and family. With Northsiders and Southsiders. 

"Oh, if I can't help falling in love with you?"

"I love you, Jonesy."She whispered softly, looking up at him with a twinkle in her blue bright eyes as he leant down, kissing her lips. "And I love you, Ali."

"Like a river flows"

"Otherwise I wouldn't have said I do."He added, kissing her lips again before lifting her up in the air, spinning her around in his arms, as she chuckled at that, throwing her head back and as he led her back down her arms slipping around his neck.

"Surely to the sea"

"Can you believe we're married?"She asked softly, resting her head against his chest. "After all this time."

"Darling, so it goes"

"I'm glad we are. Now I don't have to sneak out of the house again."He answered as she laughed at that, remembering the times he had left her house half dressed just so her youngest daughter wouldn't catch them together. The time she was afraid to fully admit that she still loved him because her heart had been broken too many times.

"Some things are meant to be"

But some things are meant to be and them being together was one of those things that was just meant to be. They were made for each other.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too"

"I'm going to fall asleep next to you and wake up next to you."He whispered, holding her closer towards him. "Kiss you goodnight and kiss you goodmorning."

"Oh, for I can't help falling in love with you"

"And tell you each time how much I love you."He added, kissing her forehead. "And I will tell you how much I love you, Jonesy."

"Oh, like a river flows"

Their lips met each other for a tender kiss as he pulled her even closer towards him. "I love you so damn much, Ali."

"Surely to the sea"

"And I will never ever let you go again."

"Darling, so it goes"

"You won't be able to make me leave you."She said back, her blue eyes holding his brown ones. "I keep my promises."

"Some things are meant to be"

"And I promised you to love you through good and through bad."

"Oh, take my hand, take my whole life too"

"All these years have taught us one thing."

"For I can't help falling in love with you"

"That we are meant for each other. How crazy it may sound.  All these years have taught me that all this time that I was denying my feelings for you, they only grew."

"Oh, ooh, oh, for I, I can't help falling in love with you"

"I love you and I don't think I will ever stop loving you."