45.

A/N: The last couple of chapters were written before. The requests have been noticed but I did not feel in the right place to write a decent one shot for you guys which is the reason why it may seem I ignore requests but I'm busy writing each time when I'm alright which is not right now, so here by a one shot I wrote a couple of weeks before. Enjoy

********************

"Hold me tight "

"Are you happy?"He asked in a whisper, arms wrapped around her waist, slowly swaying to the music as she held her arms around his neck, looking up in his eyes.

"I am swallowed by your dark brown eyes, I am lost again"

Nothing but love she found in them and nothing than love was also visible in hers as a smile formed on her lips. "With you, I always will be, Mr. Jones."She answered, ignoring all the other dancing people around them, drowning in his eyes. 

"A kiss goodnight isn't half as bright"

"Then I'm happy I put that ring around your finger, Mrs. Jones."He said back, pecking her lips gently before spinning her around, a chuckle leaving her lips. 

"If you're not by my side, I will try to pretend"

Happy that she was with him by her side. She never realized before how much she needed him but standing here together, dancing in the middle of the dancefloor with nothing but love for him in her heart, made her realize that this was all she ever wanted.

"Like you're not going anywhere"

She still knew the days in high school were they would skip classes to go Sweetwater River. Times when they sat together in the back of his truck, sipping on cheap wine while his leather jacket was wrapped around her shoulders, keeping her warm from the cool breeze that brushed through their hairs.

"Like you're not going anywhere"

Or the days were they waltzed past each other with nothing but a nod, pretending that nothing was left of the love they once felt for each other. The days she spent in Pop's watching him work.

"Like you're not going anywhere"

And the day when she finally admitted that she still loved him with everything in her heart and wanted nothing more than to just be with him. 

"Sing to sleep, you are all I need"

"You're daydreaming, darling."He whispered, humming to the music as he watched her blue eyes twinkle with memories. "Just thinking about us, Jonesy."She answered, resting her head on his shoulder. "And how happy I am with you."

"Just your company and the start of a smile"