50.

"I am not the only traveler, who has not repaid his debt"

He was lost, more than lost... Sitting in a small room with four walls surrounding him, a cheap bed in the corner of the room and a sink and toilet on the otherside of the room while one wall was made out of bars, bars that held him prisoned. Why he was sitting here? He didn't even know really...

"I've been searching for a trail to follow again"

The only thing he remembered was running away, almost like he was trying to find something...

"Take me back to the night we met"

Or perhaps someone....

"And then I can tell myself, what the hell I'm supposed to do"

"Do you even realize why you are here, FP?"Tom Keller asked, leaning against the bars as he looked at his old friend who sat on the bed, face buried in his hands. "I suppose you're going to tell me, Sherrif."FP said back his dark brown eyes looked up, raising an eyebrow at the Sherrif of Riverdale who sighed, rubbing his temples. "I can't keep you out of trouble all the time."He muttered, not knowing what there was left to do with him. "Drunk driving, fighting..."He summed up, adjusting his badge. "You need to get your life back together, FP."

"And then I can tell myself, not to ride along with you"

"What life?"FP asked back, standing up from the bed that creaked as the weight was lifted off it, stretching himself before walking towards the bars, his hands holding them tightly. "There is nothing left of it."

"I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you"

"If she would see you like that she..."Tom started to only jump back as FP hit the wall harshly, his fist aching, blood dripping down his knuckles. "Don't talk about her."He hissed in a warning, not needing to hear her name. He couldn't bare to hear her name leave anyone's lips.

"Take me back to the night we met"

Memories of them together would fill his head then.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, haunted by the ghost of you"

Haunt him for weeks as he only could think about her then and regret everything he had done in his life but mostly regret the decisions he had made more specifically about them...

"Oh, take me back to the night we met"

He still remembered when his eyes lingered too long on her when she entered the detention classroom, a proud smile on her face, giving her detention note to principal Featherhead who stared at it irritated. From that moment he had fell head over heels in love with her.

"When the night was full of terrors and your eyes were filled with tears"

He had thrown paper balls to her till she grew frustrated and turned around on her chair, giving him a deathly glare. "What's your problem, Jones?"

"When you had not touched me yet"

"You."

"Oh, take me back to the night we met"

It's so they started a long history of being together to not being together to back together and once again breaking up.

"I had all and then most of you, some and now none of you"

But now she had a family with another man. Now she was happy but not with him.

"Take me back to the night we met"

How he wished to turn back time and make up for all these stupid mistakes he made...

"I don't know what I'm supposed to do, haunted by the ghost of you"

"I called her, FP."Tom said softly, knowing all too well FP would hate him for that but he honestly did not see what else he could do. "She is coming over."

"Take me back to the night we met"

"Why do I always find you here, Jonesy?"