34.

"Sunrise with you on my chest"

"Goodmorning, Ali."He whispered as he placed a kiss on her head as the sun shone through the window.

"No blinds in the place where I live"

"You should really consider blinds."She muttered turning arouns in her bed, clearly not ready to wake up or to simply face the hangover that they both would have.

"Daybreak open your eyes"

"I'll make breakfast for you,sweetheart."He muttered, trying to lure her into leaving the bed even when he didn't really want to. "You don't cook, Jones."She said sleepy, turning around to face him.

"'Cause this was only ever meant to be for one night"

"I believe I'm a wonderful chef when I want to, Ali."He said back with a smile throwing the blanket of him, slipping in his boxers before leaving the bedroom as she watched him leave, appreciating his body even when it was only meant for a one night stand. 

"Still, we're changing our minds here"

Would it hurt making it more than a one night? Maybe a twice night stand?

"Be yours, be my dear"

"Perhaps we should go for Pop's?"He suggested, popping his head back inside the bedroom watching her stretch her arms, trying to get the sleep out of her body. "Pop's sounds good to, Jonesy."

"So close with you on my lips"

"Alright, need something?"He asked as she tried to collect all her clothes while he did the same, slipping back in his jeans and picking a clean shirt. "Maybe a shirt."She answered, holding what was her shirt up, a clean sign of how hard they wanted each other last night. "There you go."He said, giving her a clean white shirt but not without stealing a kiss. 

"Touch noses, feeling your breath"

"I'm surprised you have no practise for the Fred Heads."She muttered, slipping in the shirt as he watched her from the doorway. "I have important matters to attend to, sweetheart."He said with a wink, holding out his hand once her shoes were on. "Your ride is ready."

"Push your heart and pull away, yeah"

"What will you say when they see us there together?"She asked carefully, trying to find his feelings for her. "Two Serpents hanging out, isn't strange, Ali."He answered, slipping on his Serpent jacket as she did the same. "Am I just a fling, Jones?"She asked with a cocked eyebrow. "You're my drug, babe."

"Be my summer in a winter day love"

"If you ever leave me, I won't be the same."He added, pressing his lips to hers for a deep kiss and if they weren't so hungry for food, he would have repeated the previous night. "Same counts for me."

"I can't see one thing wrong"

How they felt for each other was something different that both had never felt before but they couldn't deny it even their young hearts knew it already.

"Between the both of us"

"Let's get you breakfast from Pop's. Only the best for you."He said, taking her hand in his as he led her to his bike, putting his helmet carefully on her head. "Could get used to mornings like this, you know."