March 30th

It had been a week and now Firehouse 51 was heading back to Chicago America. Me and Ellie has been discharged and I saw Casey said I could video them as much as I liked to.

I nodded and dad picked me up. He didn't really want to leave me alone when I was still a little wobbly over the whole ordeal of being sick. I wasn't probably sick anymore just wobbly.

I was still gonna miss the fun that Firehouse 51 brought to our station that was already so much fun already. It was like a second family to me.

Casey showed me how the videos chat would work and showed me the contact that said Firehouse 51 on it. I nodded to show my understanding.

Then the CFD firehouse 51 refuelled there trucks. So they had enough to get to Cardiff and onto the plane and vice versa the other side. Chief Boden told station officer Steele that the whole of the department from there HQ had left some items and some spare vehicles for them that had arrived late yesterday when the rush of welcoming me and Ellie home happened.

Boden also told them how Chicago PD had gave Newtown and Pontypandy. They were already testing the vechiles out.

I watched in awe as each of the vechiles came out in there prise and glory. I smiled. "Someone's in awe" Casey chuckled

"Well she is a backup driver for Neptune and Mercury when she becomes a fully fledged firefighter which will be soon" Steele chuckled as he took me off my dad

I nestled my head into his shoulder. I was also excited to see the new vechiles also. Boden told us that these were our new vechiles in the Pontypandy fire department and that they were spares incase ours broke or needed repair of got plainly stuck in the mud.

Everyone had a good look at them and I moaned that I couldn't see them. Dad was talking to Casey so Steele found Malcolm who had coke down to help dad take Firehouse 51 to Cardiff.

"Malcolm, you wouldn't mind holding her so she can see on top of them?" Steele asked

"Of course not" Malcolm said as she picked me up and held me on his shoulders "She does seem in awe"

"Yep, that's a firefighter alright" Steele smiled

They were painted in Pontypandy colours and had the lights and sirens. They told us how Newtown hospital had a new ambulance to there fleet.

We then saw the upgrades they had given us to our vechiles. Jupiters was from truck 81, Venus was from Squad 3, Phoenix's was from the whole of the firehouse 51 and Mercury had one from the whole of the CFD.

Newtown Fire and Pontypandy fire both had an upgrade from engine 51. Newtown Police and Pontypandy police got an upgrade from the CPD 21st district. Newtown hospital got an upgrade from ambulance 61.

Steele and Boyce got there own cars from HQ in Chicago and Boden.

Pontypandy fire station then got its own ambulance which Ellie was the main driver and Penny the backup, this was opposite to Venus when Penny was the main driver and Ellie the backup.

Also Penny and Ellie left there medical bags in there ambulance incase needed.

Once the groups had dispersed from the new vechiles, Steele, Boden and Malcolm alongside me did a tour of the new vechiles and I was let down. I saw that Venus now had a water cannon underneath. I was in quite a lot of awe. Let's say that.

Everyone loved the new vechiles and knew they'd come in handy and thanked firehouse 51, the whole of the CFD and CPD. And the steering wheel was placed on the correct side which was the righthand side.

Dad looked for me with help from Casey and was confused and concerned when I couldn't be seen. Even Penny couldn't see me. Soon they heard giggles and they saw how I was being chased by the rest of the firehouse 51 bar Mouch and Casey.

Mouch showed the rest how to use the new upgrades and left them the instructions incase they forgotten which could be likely. Not when Me, Steele, Penny and Sam read through everything nearly like eleven times. Twelve if I or Penny could snag once more in before Dad and Steele found out.

Dad picked me up and said "With Malcolm, we're gonna take them back to Cardiff want to come?"

"Of course I wanna" I cheer

We got into the car and off we went in front and once we arrived at Cardiff airport we got out of the car. We saw all the vechiles be taken onto the plane before there respective drivers came out of them.

Me and dad said goodbye to them before they left to do secruity and passport control as check in happened as they took the vechiles aboard the plane.

The plane would carry them back to america were a hero's welcome would be in order and would welcome them home.

Once we saw them far gone inside the airport Malcolm drove us home and left once we were safe in the fire station.

Dad with mum and Ellie decided to test out the new upgrades to Jupiter and I didn't know where to stand as I seemed in the way of all the testing out and the new vechiles. So I went upstairs into dads office and tried to busy myself.

Elvis tested out the new Venus upgraded and Arnold was doing the same to Pheonix. Steele and Boyce were in there cars testing it out.

They saw the heat was like a little bit of sunshine and the button to change the heat was bright enough to see even in the dark.

Ellie and Penny tested out the ambulance and dad re read the instructions and booklet for the new upgrades for all vechiles so they could get very used to them incase they were needed. They would all reread it at some point if they were free, been told to or in my case bored.