Travelling

It had been a few days and now the gang that was touring all fire stations had now arrived in London, England a whole day early.

In the hotel room before breakfast dad told me that the fires ration in New your goes by a few different names. They are New York City fire department (NYCFD) and the common name Fire department of New York (FDNY).

I smiled and dad lead me to a station in London as we had time after breakfast. We were way over ten hours to our flight departed London.

Dad took me to the station in Fulham first. The station officer gave us a tour of the whole station before he drove me and dad up to Heathrow airport where the others were waiting with bags packed for us.

We thanked the station officer and I smiled. He told my dad that I had a bright future like he and my mum had. Sam chuckled before saying I know she will be the best firefighter of her year. The station officer gave Sam the phone number for soho and said "They probably still remember you"

"Probably" Sam smiled softly as we waved goodbye to the station officer.

"Someone's been having fun I see" Penny smiled as she picked me up to hug me

"Yeah, I saw a station in Fulham and it was so cool, then the station officer drove us here" I smiled as I rambled

Mum placed me down and my hand latched onto my dads. Dad tightened the grip so I didn't get lost or separated.

We then lead the way into the Heathrow to where the fire station was located. And just like the one in Fulham I had great fun touring it and then the station officer said "Would you like to watch a training excersie young Jones?"

"Yes please" I smile eagerly

We were then lead to the aircraft hanger so we could see it in action. We saw a training tower, different to Pontypandy's. It was a combination of two airplanes for different scenarios. I was so ready to watch it an expression of awe already planted onto my face.

The training drill was a success and they all looked to see me watching them closely. They all chuckled and allowed us to catch our flight the easier way. Via the tarmac and a quick stop at terminal 5.

Once in terminal 5, the firefighters and police make sure they have everything and Rose goes first with Lucy followed by Steele and Ellie then the Jones family.

And they did and mum passed me Arlo and I curled my hand around him, holding him tight and I thanked my mum as she zipped up her bag.

Ellie had her medical bag with her and off we went. The bags were then checked in and we went off to passport control. Ellie had left a note in her bag that would go into the haul saying what it was and why she had it with a note and a official letter off the NHS. Penny had an official note from the NHS in her bag just incase Jones's trauma meds and epi-pens were stopped. Dad had some of mine on him but Penny carried the spares. Ellie's also had an official letter from both the airline and the government in America she had contacted prior to this.

Then after passport control was secruity. Penny and Ellie both got stopped and the rest didn't. Sam couldn't see Penny anywhere but could see Ellie. Worried about why they had been stopped, Sam asked Rose, Lucy and Steele if they could look after Jones while he went to find out why both Ellie and Penny had been stopped.

Steele held me close as I went to follow after my dad. Lucy knelt down and pretending to make Arlo talk to keep me entertained. Both Rose and Steele saw it was working. The officer with Ellie showed Sam why Ellie had been stopped and it was due to a 4 S which meant random selection and knew Penny would have the same.