Flashbacks and worries

Rose and Lucy were at the hospital when everyone else was at firehouse 51. My parents had finished there dinner with everyone else.

I already finished my dinner a while ago but was having a flashback which Kidd told to my parents who grew concerned as I hadn't had one in a while.

Soon my parents and my aunt Ellie alongside Casey went to Casey room and I laid down in the bed hands in my face facing the wall away from the others. Dad frowned and immediately pulled me into my fave hug.

I didn't want to talk about it even if my parents and Ellie tried to calm me down. Mum looked for my meds, she knew she had packed in the luggage that went into the haul of the plane.

They soon found them and they were passed to dad and I swallowed them dry and he wrapped me back up into my fave hug.

Ellie asked dad if she could check if I was alright and dad allowed it along as he was there. Ellie gave him a soft smile and told him he wouldn't need to leave her sites seeing as I was calming with dad being there.

Mum helped dad calm me down while Ellie checked me over and I calmed but didn't want to talk about it immediately. That they could understand. I finally spilled and said I was worried about what would happen on the flight back to Pontypandy.

Dad calmly assured and reassured me that everything was fine and okay and nothing like that would happened to me ever again. I had heard those words before. But from my parents or from anyone in Pontypandy I trusted them words. He then told me he wouldn't leave my sights ever. I smiled as I calmed more.

They soon also realised I missed Pontypandy. They knew I would after all I was eleven. And they knew I was homesick and that I missed being home in Pontypandy.

They stayed by while Ellie watched for anyone walking by. Everyone from Firehouse 51 was worried and concerned about me. Once they arrived at the room, Ellie told them I had suffered a flashback and was worried and homesick about Pontypandy. They said I was worried about what had happened on the flight to Chicago from Los Angeles and how bad that it was.

Steele went to see what was going on and he tried to get passed the crew of Firehouse 51. Then after a while they realised it took My parents, Ellie and Steele to calm me down while Boden and Casey told the other crews to move so I wouldn't het to stressed again. They went to the lounge.

Both Boden and Casey went to see what was going on. They found out from Ellie I was homesick and worried as well had flashback about what had happened on the flight to Chicago from Los Angeles.

After I had calmed everything else started to move smoothly around the station. Then the deputy commissioner Gloria Hill came to visit the station. She had a chance to meet the travel party.

My parents were the first people to meet her before my grandad Steele, my auntie Ellie and I was. We saw her secound.

Sam told her that i was the best cadet that Newtown Academy had seen in the long run and that how I loved to be like her dad.

Mum talked about how me and her had become lifeguards as well as firefighters. Then I told her that I was nearly a fully fledged firefighter as I was on the track of becoming one. I also told them how I was the best cadet that Newtown had seen.

The deputy commissioner was proud of me and told me what the best part of becoming a firefighter was. She then said that I would get to learn more about all fire stations including LFB, SOHO, CFD and the Welsh fire and rescue service.

We spent an hour with her before she announced that she was leaving to head back to the HQ. We waved her off and once she left dinner was started to be cooked.

Dinner was soon served. During it Casey was talking to dad about their new spare trucks and dad told him they worked like a beauty and a dream.