Next day

It was around 6am when we woke up to a strange smell. Then as we woke up it was smoke and we all went out to investigate after we'd all been loo.

The station was set alight and the fire alarm alerted everyone in the station and in close proximity of station 118 hear it and make them aware of the fire and for those passing by aware of the danger.

It was spreading quite quickly and it was petrol which meant Arson. Which was a criminal offence nearly everywhere Jones had been. It was a strong smell and a smell Sam saw was bothering me quite badly.

The LAPD was called as Spellman made himself aware and I clutched onto dad quicker then I could say Cachu. He was laughing. No one else neither was the LAPD when they turned up to arrest Spellman.

The LAFD put out the fire out and watched the scene go ahead. Rose told him that Arson was a criminal offence and he would be sent back to prison even if he shouldn't exactly be out yet.

He told Rose he didn't care that he would put under arrest once more and that this was a serious crime in America as well as the UK. Dad pulled me and Lucy back so the adults could deal with Spellman and they didn't have to worry about me and Lucy getting injured.

Soon Spellman was resisting arrest and with Sam keeping the two girls who were aged 11 (Jones) and 12 (Lucy) calm he was unaware that Mr Spellman has snuck up behind Lucy and was starting to hurt her.

Sam pulled Lucy away and quickly took her to Rose and turned his attention back onto his daughter. His daughter who was now being dangled quite high up in the air. Penny ran to him and he smirked.

"Leave her alone" Sam and Penny called out

They could see my face start to flush as I bite my lip. "Why?" Comes his snarky response as he drops me from quite a height.

I land on all fours but my arm underneath my elbow takes quite a lot of the strain. He starts to toss me around and I want to cry and luckily the LAPD arrest him and I'm handed back to my parents and I immediately start to cry on my dads shoulder, soaking it in the process.

Once he had been gone they all went to the lounge where Ellie would check both Lucy and Jones over.

I hid under the duvet in my parents bed they would be sleeping in for the remainder of the days while Penny, Steele and the whole of the LAFD was cleaning up, Ellie checked up on Lucy with Rose watching.

"Does she need a hospital Ellie?" Rose asked

Ellie shook her head and said "No she won't, seems just like some nasty bruising, I feel sorrow for Jones however though, think she's had a response to the whole Mr Spellman attacking her, she's apparently gone quite quiet and upset"

Rose allowed her to go to Jones and Rose and Lucy helped in the tidying up.

Ellie found my dad in the room us Jones's was in with the light in a dim setting and some light sounded wave sounds even if it was making Sam a tiny bit green.

"Sea sickness from sounds Sam?" Ellie asked as she passed Sam some water

"Apparently so, Penny's trying to find Jones's trauma meds, she's had a trauma reaction" Sam said lifting up the duvet a tad so Ellie could do a quick check up on me

After a while Ellie saw I had bruised my elbow pretty well and was quite upset and nearly jumped a mile when I saw Ellie's hand before apologising and Ellie pulled the duvet off me.

"Does she need a hospital? If she does I don't think she handle it, not in a middle of a trauma response anyway" Sam said

"She doesn't need a hospital Sam, I am worried about her though" Ellie whispered

"So am I" Sam replied kissing my forehead beofre he secured the duvet like it had been completely covering me just before Ellie had arrived.

We found out Spellman had now been charged with assault to a public officer as well as more charges of assault and apparently he'd escaped prison to. Another thing to send Jones down a trauma cycle.

Mr Spellman breaking out of jail - J breaking of jail

Tossing and Dripping by Mr S - Dropping and tossing by J

It reminded her of J, so now her brain was thinking she was with J so hence why she only responded positively to Sam's reactions, if she could see or hear them or not. Others she needed to get re used to once the med had been been taken. 

Sam told Ellie that I would need to see Harry once back in the UK after a few days of jet lag

Ellie decided to call up the NHS on the non emergency line to see. She then told Harry who was conveniently in the other line. Apparently it had been transferred to Harry straight away.

Ellie then realised she was using Sam's phone and not hers and that was why. She told him that she was currently in America and advised that she'd be seen by Harry after a few days of readjusting to the time zones due to jet lag