Throughout the day

We all arrived at Chicago med. We were going to visit Rose who had her nose broken by Mr Harris on the flight to Chicago from Los Angeles.

She had stitches due to the surgery she had on her nose. She then said that she would be released in a day.

I was worried about something that my parents didn't know about. They wondered what it was. I told them I was bothered to keep having nightmares due to what had happened on the flight and I was scared that it would happen at school.

The crew of firehouse 51 came up to see Rose and they were happy to see her and see that she was alright.

Ellie was talking to the doctors who did the surgery and they told us that Rose would make a full recovery.

However she would have to travel back to the UK with the stitches from Chicago. Me and parents were coming back from a walk outside when we Dr Manning. She was happy to see that I was doing much better. Penny, mum, thanked her and Dr Halstead for taking care of me while I was in Chicago.

Rose and Lucy were snuggled into each other and Dr Manning came to see how both were doing. Lucy was tired as the doctor checked Rose over.

Lucy was tired with a minor headache which would fully heal in one to two days time. Lucy ended up falling asleep and Rose stayed next to her. Rose was happy and glad to see everyone from the travel party to firehouse 51.

Ellie double checked if Lucy was okay and she was. They stayed a few more minutes before we headed to firehouse 51.

Lucy stayed with Rose after Dr Manning says age could stay with her.

Once back at firehouse 51 we all went into the lounge. We played uno with the whole of Truck 81.

Penny talked to both Dawson and Brett while Steele was in Boden's office talking about new training methods for the firefighters.

We still played uno to I'm done. Truck 81 was surprised how I had done or. I gave them a smile and dad re challenged me at a later date.

Once Truck 81 went elsewhere ms and dad played another round and I won again.

Mum, Dawson and Brett were stoic next to ambulance 61 which was parked to Truck 81 outside.

Ellie joined in too before the four of them made some lunch. To the four's and everyone else's surprise Casey had made everyone lunch. He made them all there all there fave.

Me, my parents, my aunt Ellie and my grandad Steele had chicken wraps for lunch