Morning

We soon arrived at the hotel. Ellie had her own room so did Steele and they headed up to theres first. Then Rose and Lucy got there room and off they went.

Then we got our room and we headed to it. Everyone else had gotten ready for bed by a shower or a bath then getting into there pjs and into there beds and falling asleep quite quickly.

In the room that held the firefighter Jones's thus was all way different. Me and Mum had fallen asleep on the bed we were sat on to watch a movie. However we had fallen asleep before we even chose a movie and saw how we hadn't the heart to change into our pjs. So he reluctantly woke them up and they got changed into their pjs before clambering back into bed, claiming that this time they could watch a movie before they fell asleep.

It was now gone 8pm and we had reached the hotel in New York at 8pm. Once I was asleep dad passed me Arlo just as he saw mum drift once again back off to sleep. Dad fell asleep and in his sleep or just before he fell asleep he remembered Penny pulling me and dad close in a tight embrace. And we stayed this way as we slept.

We were also very wrapped up in the duvet. My head out of it. To be safe. If my head slipped under and no one realised well that would explain why dad held onto me like a lifeline he was slowly loosing.

We all stayed asleep to around 5am. When there was knocking a few doors down. Waking us all up on the floor everyone in there own right had gone to investigate what was going on. It was Police. The N.Y.P.D. (New York Police Department) and they were standing outsides Ellie's door.

The second Ellie opened her door however she was arrested and catered down the hallway to the elevator. She was told to remain quiet and anything she says might be used against her in court. Mum and dad couldn't stand for this. Neither could Rose. Who albeit still in her pjs had hit her Police ID after she told Lucy to stand back or go to Steele she marched up to the policeman.

They arrested her without reason to Ellie demanding a reason and apparently someone anonymously reported her for acting suspicious.

Ellie was now beyond confused and albeit tired. It was 5am. Rose luckily came to her aide and Steele looked after Lucy for Rose, incase Lucy hot scared and she was a tad.

Rose told the policeman that they were from the UK so that there passports wouldn't be able to be recognised by police here in America.

While Rose was defending Ellie, Ellie had passed out by the Jones's residence hotel room. Penny pulled her in and laid her on the bed.

One officer called for the fire department to come help aide them due to the situation arising and with the people involed firefighters and a Pontypandy policewoman they would need the FDNY help.

Penny stayed with Ellie while Sam kept watching for the vechile which soon arrived with an ambulance in tow.

I was worried about Ellie and she came round once Penny asked the officer if he had called the fire station which he said he had and it was true he had.

Penny could tell Ellie was stressed about the whole ordeal as well as embrassed and Sam lead the fire station up to the room Ellie and Penny were in. Ellie gave me a hug and assured me she was fine even if she had passed out.

When the crew and the ambulance staff arrived however Mum took me off Ellie so she could be checked over and I went loo. Dad picked me up and held me right and close so i didn't fall. He didn't want me getting injured on the first day of summer holiday as he and mum had saved uo there annul leave for this break so had Rose.

It turned out Ellie didn't need to go to hospital and was told to take it easy. Due to being stressed cause of the ordeal and waking up to 5am to being arrested, Ellie looked at Penny for help. Penny said she'd help in anyway she could and they hugged.

Sam was talking to the firefighters after he put me down about there parties plan to visit station 34. The police had left and Rose and Lucy followed them back to the station they came from. Obviously wanting to resolve this ordeal out. Steele went back to bed, as it was only half 5 in the morning.

They were impressed once they heard of the rescue I had done recently and they were all very proud of me and asked me if they wanted to see the vechiles while here at the now not so emergency site. I nodded and dad picked me up as we were lead outside.

Penny and Ellie stayed together watching in silent awe as dad told them about how I had the potential of becoming an amazing firefighter maybe better them him. They weren't surprised when Sam was still immensely proud of Jones of what she had achieved over the years as a fire cadet and plainly herself.