After the tour

My parents had been wondering when we could see Rose. They wondered how badly hurt she was due to the fact that Mr Harris had punched her for no reason after flight crew had pulled him off there daughter Jones.

Rose then texted Penny saying that they could visit and that the doctors at Chicago Med have agreed that they can meet for some time until tomorrow when we travelled to Firehouse 51

After a little while Rose texted once more saying that she needed surgery for her injuries and that while that happened someone would need to look after Lucy for her

Ellie and Steele were on there way to collect Lucy and then travel back to firehouse 20 with Lucy so that Rose could have the surgery. They knew Lucy would be worried about Rose. All of them was.

Captain Delaney had felt bad when he had heard what had happened aboard the flight from Los Angeles to Chicago. He then with his crew and firehouse 51 planned something.

My parents knew Lucy would be safe with them and would get help if needed. They knew she would miss Rose due to Rose being her guardian for a very long while.

While waiting for Steele and Ellie to get back ambulance 99 alongside Squad 3 was called to another fire station located in Chicago.

I stayed with dad and mum was somewhere probably texting the others to see what there ETA was. Dad stayed with me knowing I was still shocked about what Mr Harris and Mr Spellman had done to me. He knew I was still frightened about either returning and I had been having nightmares about arriving to come collect me. Dad had told me that they'd never happen while he was around and then he told me I was in safe hands wherever I was.

We were playing a game of UNO me and dad was. I was winning. We decided to waste time while we waited for them to come back with Lucy.

Captain Delaney was about to ask if he could join in in the game of UNO but before Sam could say yes, firehouse 51 arrived to them.

Casey told dad that all of the firehouse 51 felt bad about what had happened to Rose so they had all put together a care package for her. They also felt bad that Rose needed surgery for what had happened. Dad told Casey that he would make sure Rose got it. While this all happened I had left the table. Not wishing to hear it all happened all over again. I hadn't gone far either. Just to the room we were allowed to stay in.