March 23rd

The next day they all found out someone had tampered with something that was in the foods that were apart of the meal deals at Tesco and the police went to investigate it as quickly as they could.

My parents and Harry stayed with me and Harry knew he needed to take care of me with some help and everyone agreed and decided to help.

Soon the Chicago fire department showed up to see how I and Ellie was doing. Harry told them that we were fine and that I was fine now I had my parents and Ellie with me.

Steele came by to, and was throughly pleased on how i quick I was recovering. That might've been due to how much I was sleeping the illness off. They all knew I was more sleepy and tired when I was unwell.

Sarah was with her mum and dad. James with Hannah (his girlfriend) and there kids. Lola and Billy.

They had help from Jessica, Lizzie and Bronwyn. And Mark had some farther bonding time with his and Jessica twins.

Everything was somewhat normal to once ambulance 61 went back to Pontypandy to aide Helen if needed, Dawson found a baby in a box next to Squad 3 quite healthy.

Newtown Police arrived and asked if they knew who had left her. The whole of CFD said no and they went to go find out who the baby belonged to. Turned out it was a set up and the mum had fled. The suspect was sooner arrested by Newtown Police and Chicago police and was being questioned by both.

I woke up to Casey next to me and I smiled at him. Dad was asleep next to me on my left hand side. He always did sleep near me when I was unwell.

"How's the whole of Chicago fire department?" I ask

"We're alright" Casey said "Have to head back up to America soon mind"

"Aw" o pout

He smiled and felt my forehead and said "You are unwell still Jones"

"Wanna visit again" I ask

"When your better and Sam and Penny and you have had some nice quality sleep in your own beds" He mumbled "your doctor would agree with me"

"Shall I ask him?" I tease

"No Jones" he said tucking me in

"Awh" I yawn

Casey knew me and my family had gone through a lot and Harry sat watching us and Casey said "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm Dr Robinson, Jones's doctor" Harry said "Doctor Anderson told me to stay here"

"And I guess she knows why?" Casey asked worried for this mans welfare

He nodded and fidgeted and Casey got him some water and some food and called Dr Anderson yo come check Harry over for him while he went to see what had shaken him up so much.

Dr Anderson said "It's coming from the adult ward, someone or something, I say someone has hurt him"

Casey nodded and he might be no police guy but if he knew Jones and Jones trusted him and he had heard great things about Harry he would stick up for Harry. He'd stick up for anyone if he had to. No one hurt anyone on his watch. Plus Harry was only doing his job as a doctor and taking care of his patients. sadly they decided to take Harry's hood for granted. Well hopefully not anymore.

The NHS had alerted the public in multiple tweets, Facebook posts, any social media and the news about the food poisoning. As soon as Tesco had been made aware they stop selling the meal deals so they could be investigated by themselves and police and asked anyone who had brought anything from those two aisles to bring them back for a full refund. And if they had been in the hospital or seriously unwell some extra cash to help them in there life.

The police now has a suspect in there custody and some police officers were helping tesco investigate each and every bit of the meal deal from food, drink and even the shelves it had been stored on. The police knew Tesco had never had this problem before. So someone either one of there own or someone J or P had hired tampered with it. With it appearing in more Tesco's and some stopping the shop from opening in entirely, took out the shelves from the equation.

Dr Anderson soon came by again to check up on Ellie and saw me fast asleep snuggled into my dad. Ellie was awake on her phone and she allowed her doctor to check her over. Ellie was nearly on the mend but had asked if she could stay to I was discharged.

Harry said she could. Ellie fell asleep around eleven. Mum had came back and sat watching me and everyone else sleep to the fever she hadn't yet felt took her to dreamland and she fell asleep.

The three doctors. Dr Smith, Dr Andrews and Dr Anderson and including Harry checked up on us all. Including my parents.

They saw me, Ellie and dad was alright just sleeping and that me and Ellie were still sleeping our illness off even if mine was much worse then Ellie's were.

Just then as they were about to leave. Dr Smith told them all Penny had a fever. They knew Penny had been working overtime recently and knew that had caused this. They decided to keep an eye on it. Just incase.