Nightmares

My parents were spending time with me alone due to what had happened nights prior. I was still a little on edge from the flight and my recurring nightmares that had started to suddenly plague my dreams again.

We spent nearly the whole night after dinner together calming down and after we calmed down we were getting somewhat sleepy after I had admitted to being worried about a few things. One being my parents.

Mum received a text of Rose saying that Her and Lucy would join them tomorrow around lunchtime and the firehouse 51

They were also concerned about me and how I was after the flight and what had happened on it. Penny texted her back saying She's alright, nightmares have returned and are more frequent then ever before

Sam stayed with me and it was now nighttime in Chicago. The travel party had been given there own rooms, Rose and Lucy to. We settled for the night and got ourselves ready for bed.

We were tired and we all soon drifted off in our beds and unlike everywhere else they'd been staying the room that held the three Jones's inky had a double end as Jones did as what they suspected. Sleep snuggled in her fave hug by her dad and penny holding her hand.

Elvis tried calling three times and on the fourth time left a message on his bosses's Steele's phone after realising what time it would be in Chicago where they were located. The party bar the station were all asleep. Casey checked up on us and saw us all asleep and once the whole of firehouse 51 were assured we were all okay did they go bed to.

As we slept we were getting a goodnight rest. Which would soon end for a few people.

Dad kept me in my game hug and Mum even though now rolled over her fringe in her face was still nearby.

Ellie and Steele just like the rest of firehouse 51 was also asleep.

Around 3am Penny awoke to sounds of a slight whimper and cry. She saw me who was wide awake crying, a hand clutching penny's top right in one hand and the other holding onto the duvet and my teddy Arlo.

The rest stayed asleep while this happened. They were all tired. Me and mum fell asleep a while later. Steele and Ellie woke up around 9am with the rest of the whole of Firehouse 51 at 9am.

Sam at 9:30am and me and my mum at 10am.

Penny knew I wanted to stay with me the whole day and I clung to her throughout.