March 22cnd

I had been home for the weekend and refreshed for school. Lucy was still off with the flu. I had sent my regards to Rose to give to Lucy.

I had walked to school due to the bus arriving late, and the rest of my family and friends were here yet. I was sure dad wouldn't mind me walking to school. I wouldn't get kidnapped by J as she was still very much so locked up from a whole year ago (unsure if j had came back out) was Jones's thoughts

Before I got to school mind, I took a quick check in Tesco and brought a meal deal and I checked at dates. Unaware someone had tampered with it.

Sarah was home with her parents after the effects that had happened with J. Apparently they wanted to keep this away from me.

While the rest of the Pontypandy group as Newtown Secoundary, I was at Newtown Primary due to my age of elven and being in Y4. Class was going great.

I was doing my maths work, more so struggling as maths wasn't my smartest. I preferred English. As Mrs Estevez was busy with Annabell, Bella and Zara as they were stuck on the work.

Then bully who I, Jones, had forgotten about decided to team up on me. He stole my work I had being doing quite well on before pushing me off the chair.

He was going to kick my arm and was about to when Mrs Chen caught him. Suddenly I started to feel off. Quite off. But I shrugged it off as Lunch came.

Dad hadn't enough time to pack my lunch this morning. Glad I had been to Tesco to get something to eat I ate with my friend group. We were close my friend group.

I was sat with my friends and as we ate I started to feel off and wondered if I was unwell before I went to school this one sunny morning. However I was wrong without knowing and it was the food that was making me incredibly sick.

Zara saw and said "Guys Jones is looking a tad green"

They all saw and they knew I had emotophobia and they half carried, half dragged me to Nurse Ella who looked shock to see a bunch of 11,10 and 9 years old.

Nurse Ella thanked them and issued them off to class and to get Mrs Chen her to the Health Centre. They ran off back to class and Nurse Ella laid me down on the bed.

She saw how green in the face I looked. Soon Mrs Chen slipped in and Nurse Ella explained the whole situation to her. She told Mrs Chen how many people had been coming in with food poisoning from the years above and none of Jones's year or class.

The sick bucket I had been given was of no use, the bile I had was actually stuck in my throat and I was incredibly sweaty as well as the cramps just started to get quite bad.

Dad was called so was mum. Both went to voicemail and I was worried as it was etched onto my face. The normal rosy cheek freckled face. Now a green mess.

Ellie was called after Steele's to went to voicemail, knowing my uncle and auntie had way to much on there plate already, Ellie was left.

Ellie answered

Bold - Ellie
Normal - Nurse Ella

"Hello Ellie speaking?"
"Sorry to bother you Mrs Phillips it's Newtown primary here"
"Jones! Is she okay?"
"Not excatly Mrs Phillips, she needs a hospital fast and she's to green in the face for my liking, she hasn't been sick yet but I can tell she wants to"
"Okay, I'll let her parents know"
"We did try calling them no answer, her dad is first then her mum"
"Ah, they probably got called out"
"Would explain it, thank you for telling them"
"No worries"

I was taken to the hospital by Nurse Ella who left me in the capable hands of Dr Anderson to my doctor, Doctor Harry could be quickly see me. A sick bucket given to me and Dr Anderson helped me to try and he sick, but nothing was working.

"Wanna be sick" i gasped as I felt my throat scratchy and Dr Anderson looked inside and mentally urged Harry to go faster.

Sam and Penny arrived at the school with police and Squad 3 and engine 51, as well as ambulance 61 and Jupiter standing by a few roads back.

Sam and Penny could see each child get asked if they were I'll by police and the teachers interviewed as well as the kids. It was unlikely the school, its staff or students had anything to do with this food poisoning claim they found themselves with. They saw how many more went to the nurses and with there parents called were whisked off to any hospital or home.

When they reached the Y4 classroom (The classroom of Jones) they saw it quite busy. However Sam noticed a student was missing. His own daughter was no where to be seen in the classroom. And with a class full of blondes and brunettes and two natural black haired kids, a redhead would be noticeable if missing. And she was.

The whole class and teachers were interviewed before Sam could ask Mrs Chen where his daughter was, Penny to realised in all of the classroooms and the whole school, Jones was just a no show.

They hadn't recived a call saying Jones had skived (There phones were on silent while on a call) but Mrs Chen said "Jones has gone up to the hospital, she's got the food poisoning as well, Nurse Ella, she did indeed look quite green"

"Hopefully she doesn't choke on her sick before we get there" Sam said

Mrs Chen looked at him before Sam said "Jones, well she hates sick which I already think you know, Pen we're more needed with Jones, besides this is more of a police matter then a fire matter"

After realising how long this could take with them here at the school, Sam texted Steele and told him what he and Penny was doing and Steele texting back saying how close they were to finish there shifts anyway and with this risk of schools closing due to an illness, Boyce had offered to help in Pontypandy

Sam: can Elvis come take pick us up and take us to Newtown Hospital?

Steele: he's on his way

Soon Elvis did appear and he drove them up to the hospital in Jupiter before heading back to the scene to take Sam and Penny's place

Dr Anderson had called Michelle Lee and saw a text of Harry saying Sorry patient wasn't being the best to me in well I think you know on way now

Dr Anderson grimaced, she hadn't expect a patient to do that to Harry. Harry was what they all said the cheer and hope if the doctor team and was extremely well with his youngest patient Jones. She'd pull Harry aside later to check on him as this could've been verbal, physical, emotional or the other one which she hoped it wasn't

Michelle arrived before Harry did and Harry saw how sick and green I looked.

Before they all could ponder my parents arrived and thanks to a caretaker the parents had found there daughter and the few medical staff crowding around her. It didn't miss Sam's eye however how tense Harry looked every time he heard footsteps.

An ultrasound had to be done and Dad went with me after the nurses had confirmed his suspicions of his daughter having food poising. How she got it no one was entirely sure.

After the ultrasound, Jones was laying on the bed, trying to make herself sick as according to her she could feel it in her throat just stuck there.

Penny had gone with Dr Anderson to get supplies and food from the cafe. Harry came into check on them and Sam watched him and saw how he reacted when a paitent screamed cause of a needle in one of the others bays.

Harry layed a hand on my clammy forehand and said "I know she doesn't have school dinners"

Harry then said "That you told me"

"I didn't pack her a lunch" Sam admitted shyly

"Went Tesco" I had written after I tried to croak it out of me

"Hm, meal deal?" Sam asked

I nodded and said "Wanna be sick"