Summer holidays

It was now the end of the school academic year. And I smiled. I had to walk home as dad said over text that he and mum was busy

I thought but headed to the station. Knowing they were probably working but they were talking to Rose and Lucy. Lucy had left school early. Rose had said she had she needed to tell Rose something important that couldn't wait.

I gave Rose a questioning look. She quickly left with Lucy before she knew I could question it. Even know my brain was muddled and I wanted to know more. Now I was stuck in maths and it was algebra.

I waved to them and dad called me over and I slipped over to him and said "Hola?"

"English?" He asked

"Helo" I replied

"Helo Jones" Sam said back

"English?" Mum, Rose and Lucy said

"nid fy mai i yw nad ydych chi'n gallu deall Cymraeg" I whisper to dad

Dad chuckled and said "Sorry me and Jones are fluent in Welsh"

"We figured" Rose smiled softly

"So what's going on everyone's acting strange and Rose and Lucy left before i could question Rose" I ask demeaning to know what was going on

Steele, Ellie then walked towards us all as dad went to explain the whole ordeal to me

"We should've known Jones would know somethings up" Rose said

"We did try to warn you" Penny said apologetically "Jones is like her dad she will find out one way or the other"

"True she will anyway Jones as it's the end of summer I've, we'll we've all got a surprise for you" Sam started

"For me?" I ask confused "I don't need a suprise?"

"You know as your a fire cadet" Penny said as she took my backpack of me

"Yeah?" I ask

"Well you will be seeing a lot more fire stations this summer holiday"

"Amazing" I cheer

"We're coming to Jones" Lucy smiled "This is why Rose took me out of school early"

"I knew something was going on with Rose" I smirk as I hug Lucy

Sam lead me to Jupiter and let me get in before he got in and he said "Caewch eich llygaid"

I did so and Sam got the tickets out and told me "eu hagor"

I did so and saw the tickets and said "am beth maen nhw?"

Dad showed me the first one and I saw it was from London to JFK airport in New York, dad then told me I was going to see around it like a tour and I was amazed and couldn't wait for it

Dad saw my excitement and chuckled. He retold me that Rose and Lucy were coming along due to Lucy feeling tons better.

Rose and Lucy headed back to the police station while dad and mum were playing a game of ispy with me just as an emergency call got called in.

Mum and dad realised they were one down because Elvis was unwell and Cardiff HQ had contacted Steele who told Sam that they had approved me to attend it but to stop if it got to serve, they also said that it would prep me for the real thing. And after hearing what she did with Boyce that one time, they trusted me and my judgements.

And as Jupiter was being maintained to and it couldn't be rescheduled due to being rescheduled about 6 times beforehand and now with the spare Jupiter they could get if maintained and fix more often.