A week later

A week had passed since the false alarm and Penny was packing her things as Sam had done his and Jones's last night but she had rechecked anyways. She made sure Arlo hadn't been packed away knowing I'd need him on the flight.

I woke up slightly to a rustle and I saw my mum packing. I was still tired and decided to see if I could snag some more sleep in. However mum had seen me awake and had other ideas.

She decided to tickle me to I started to laugh and believe me I did laugh. I kept laughing to she stopped tickling me. My laughter soon woke dad up.

Ellie had gotten the van ready and was ready to go when everyone else was.

Once breakfast was eaten we all packed our belongings into the van and headed off to the airport. Before this however mum and dad made sure I had Arlo. I did.

It was in four hours so we needed to be there soon. Soon we were.

Once at the airport we unpacked the entirety of the van of belongings that belonged to us and Mum made sure I had Arlo. I did.

Ellie had got us to the airport in a hour meaning we had three hours to our plane took of to our next destination. She parked at JFK terminal 4 and it was the terminal for Delta airlines. Once Van was empty of belongings Ellie put the vans keys in the box she was told to.

Dad called ahead about my past and the trauma I could end up accidentally experiencing while on board. They had replied saying they're be aware on the flight and if anyone caused her trauma to show like a flashback or teasing about J they'd deal with them as soon as they landed wherever they were flying over.

Everyone had the boarding passes for Pheonix and we went to security. Dad hoped the same that happened in London happened here. It didn't to his relief.

The security was very different then in the UK and dad could see I was a little nervous on how many there was. He must've sensed my fear as he held me close but not to close.

Dad and the rest of the adults including Lucy who was tall saw they had a TSA on there uniforms and the TSA meant Transportation Secruity Administration.

We then made the gate. And it was right ahead on the right for the flight we were taking today.

I looked up on the board and read it and it said 'Designation Pheonix, Arizona'

My parents stayed with me and Ellie brought us all some snacks and Steele brought himself a neck pillow incase he drifted off to sleep like he had done beforehand. Rose and Lucy were elsewhere. Just then as they approached the rest of there travel party, Rose and I sensed something. I went on my phone and snuggled into dad and played a game on it. I stuck my tongue out a little to show I was concentrating.

My parents chuckled and they said it was cute.

Rose glared in anger and grabbed her badge out of her pocket told the others to look after Lucy and she went to intervene. Rose had saw his a passenger who wouldn't be boarding due to what he was doing. And what he was doing was attacking the poor airport airline staff.

Penny had called for Ellie to help Rose and she did so by taking away people from the situation and then aiding to the one hurt as Rose tried to calm the man down. If she wasn't careful, he could lash out at her. It would hurt if he did so. She knew the staff member that was hurt had a broken nose at least if not more injuries.

Rose placed herself in between the man (who was smelling like he drank alcohol and she grimaced) and between Ellie and the staff member injured to she knew help from the Port Authority police can show up.

They soon came back and told the four involed to put there hands in there head. This was to Rose showed them her badge and told them that Ellie was licensed in first aid as well as firefighting before telling the police how this man smelt strongly of something. The police could smell it to and was so glad he hadn't made the flight. It could've been ten times worse if he had.

They thanked Rose for making it easier for them and took pictures of the injuries before leaving with the man. Ellie stayed with the staff member now back safely in the staff deck to the FDNY airport fire service could arrive.

She administered first aid and cleaned the cuts she could with an alcohol wipe. Before putting plasters on the cuts on her hand. Once they arrived they tooth over and Ellie was thanked.

Ellie checked Rose over to make sure she was okay and knew Rose had done bravery when she put herself in harms way of a man who was known for attacking people without cause. Rose however seemed fine and unfazed about the ordeal and said "Seen it a lot in the city, glad it doesn't happen in Pontypandy"

Ellie nodded and said "Least it wasn't you or anyone else

"True" Rose said her eyes falling to her feet, she swallowed and said "Enough talk of the city were about to board"

They soon boarded and Ellie and Steele sat together on the opposite row of Lucy and Rose. The Jones's were near the middle also a row in front of Steele and Ellie.

I watched the security video on what to do if the plane crashed or landed on water or if it we needed to brace. Takeoff soon happened and I decided to challenge my dad on some of the airlines games they had on the little tele. Steele was asleep and Ellie was reading a magazine.

Rose was doing the same as Ellie and Lucy was watching a show and Penny was reading a book smiling at her husband and her daughter at interval's.