Week later

The week had passed and now all reunited it was time to leave back to London so we could head home back to Pontypandy in wales. We packed up all our belongings and everyone helped do so if we needed more then one bag which we did. We needed loads.

Loads and loads of bags. Too many. But eh oh. Here we go.

All of Firehouse 51 as well as Chicago PD 21st district gave us an escort to the airport. I thought this was really cool as I sat in truck 81 with Casey and my dad. They escorted us to Chicago O'Hare Airport from firehouse 51.

We were ready to fly back to London, UK from Chicago, America.

And back in London they'd be an escort ready to take us back to Pontypandy.

Once in the terminal our bags were quickly checked over by officer Burgess before we headed to check in. They had been double checked by everyone bar me as apparently I was to young to do so, to see if there was something no one should be carrying that wasn't allowed in America or the UK. They even checked my carry on.

We then checked in with British airways. Then we headed to the TSA and everyone made it through. This is where I got nervous and held my dads hand tight. Luckily they didn't stop us and allowed to us to go ahead without any more problems. Once bags were collected we waited for our next step from Penny the time keeper.

Once airside Ellie brought us all something to eat. We waited and once she came back with it she handed it out to everyone and I saw I had McDonald's and I smiled before I jumped onto my auntie and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks auntie Ellie" I smile and hug her once more

"Your welcome niece Jones" Ellie said as I smiled and got off her lap so I could eat my own dinner she has paid for me.

Everyone else ate there's and I finished mine. Mine was a chicken and bacon wrap considering they would rather have me full for the flight then be hungry all journey as they weren't serving breakfast to the last hour of the flight. Jones wouldn't cope, the others yes. But not Jones who was only eleven.

It was going to be a long flight back to London from Chicago. My mum was keeping me entertained by watching some vids of my dad dancing on her phone. I ended up giggling.

On the runaway however CFD Firehouse 51 and the CPD district 21 was lined up on the runaway. They were joined by the CFD airport fire engines.

On the runway was the airport fire engines, with the CPD district 21 and the engines from Firehouse 51 which were Engine 51, Truck 81, Squad 3, Battlion 25 and ambulance 61. Also joining them was ambulance 99, truck 68 and engine 20.

All were there to send the plane off with honours.

They told the adults about the whole thing but not the kids. They told them how the whole CPD was there and not just the 21st district as it seemed.

Soon it reached 4pm and the flight was able to be boarded. Luckily I went to the loo before i got on the plane. We all had the same seating placements as before. Steele and Ellie at the back. Rose and Lucy in the middle on the right. And Me, dad and mum together in the middle in the left.

Me window, dad middle and mum aisle.

The captain of the flight soon came over the PA system to inform us all of announcement. The announcement was that they were passing the CFD airport fire engines, the whole do the CFD and the whole of the CPD who was in guard of doing a water cans on salute which was a honour.

A water cancel salute was very special indeed. This time it was dedicated to Jones and the whole travel party.

The travel party were also accommodated with cate packages from the separate fire stations they had attended over the summer holidays.

They came from the airline but had the stations logos on. The logos were FDNY, LAFD, Gilbert fire and rescue, Mesa fire and medical Department, LAPD, NYPD, Mesa police, Gilbert police, Pheonix fire department, Pheonix police department, CFD, CPD, Tempe fire medical and rescue, Tempe police, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, British airways,  Pontypandy fire station and the Pontypandy police station.

Rose and Lucy also had one that had all the logos on also just a little bit more of the police things then the fire things that the firefighters had. Lucy didn't mind. She knew I'd be ecstatic with it. With the whole care package.

Once the flight was taking off to take off from Chicago O'Hare airport they did the water salute and when the plane couldn't be seen anymore they headed back to there stations or forces.

The fire engines that didn't belong to the airport headed back to Firehouse 51 and Firehouse 20.