A few hours later

Me and dad as well as mum and the few others in the hotel had slept for a little longer after the disruption that the N.Y.P.D. had caused in the early hours of the morning.

We woke up to mum cooking and I immediately stood next to her as I waited for my share of the delicious food that awaited us all.

Steele arrived and he stood next to Ellie and Sam and watched as Penny hadn't realised my presence yet to she looked up and asked "where Jones was"

"I'm here mama" I said smiling while looking at the sausages

Penny chuckled and passed me a plate and said "This is like your uncle you know"

"Me knows thank you" i said sitting down to eat it

She plated a plate for the rest and made sure they all ate before she told me to get ready and I gave her a look as to say 'Why'

Penny went to tickle me once she told Sam to deal with the food and the applications she had used to cook. I giggled once Penny caught me. My laughter erupting throughout the room we were in.

"Changed please Jones" Penny chuckled before tickling me again

I smiled and got changed into some shorts and t-shirt and peeked my head through the door and watched as I saw mums back turn. I smirked and ran before jumping onto my mums back giggling as I did so.

"Seems, I've grown a Jones" Penny smiled as Sam sniggered

"Giddy up horsey" I cheer

"Someone's happy and excited" Sam said as he took me off mums back

"Derh, we see a fire station today where's Granddad and auntie Ellie?" I ask

"Getting ready, where's your shoes?" Sam asked

"Do I even own shoes?" I ask

"Yes you do" Both Penny and Sam said as they searched on where my shoes were

I wasn't a huge fan of wearing shoes inside unless working. Steele and Ellie walked in and they both said "Did someone hide there shoes?"

"Yes someone did" Penny said stern "Jones where are your shoes"

"Told you I don't own any" I say

Sam went to my bed that I hadn't slept in and probably wouldn't and then said "If I was so observant, I would've not notice the duvet on Jones's bed she didn't sleep in slightly loose"

I looked at him as he lifted the duvet up and went "look shoes, nice try Jones"

"Awh but there tight, shoes arnt supposed to be tight" I argue

Dad put them on me and I hid the face of unease. The shoes dad had brought me in January, weren't fitting me now, no matter. I guess I would have to put up to it.

Penny told us we had a drive to station 34 first of the FDNY. I smiled in awe and hid the grimace of the shoes.

Rose and Lucy were talking to the commissioner of the NYPD and would be there some time due to the servity of the ordeal that had happened.

Once I had been loo we all got into the van and Ellie drove us to the station. It was located in Manhattan.  Once there Ellie parked outside behind another vechile which was also parked there.

We then walked the last few feet and saw Ladder 21 come back from an emergency call out. They were cleaning the truck to they saw me, dad, mum, Steele and Ellie appear. Engine 34 was still being clean due to not being needed on the emergency ladder 21 was on.