Week later

It had been a week and I woke up to Ellie making breakfast and once it was ate we had got ready and placed our belongings into the van once we got it all ready and full and we had made sure we hadn't forgotten anything.

We arrived at the airport and we were going to Los Angeles to visit station 118.

We were flying with American Airlines and dad was reminding us of the time and once the van had been returned, we took the sky train to our terminal.

We arrived at terminal four and we saw it was the biggest terminal in Arizona. We checked in with the flight before we went through the TSA secruity again.

Everyone was cleared and once we got to our gate after getting snacks a firefighter from the Pheonix fire department station 19 which is situated at the airport. They met with us and told the adults that they were testing the airport fire alarm at 10am before they left to do so.

Dad read the time and he read it was 9:57am and he showed Rose and Rose put Lucy's ear defenders on Lucy's head and ears before dad had an idea and hit my ear defenders and saw he could attach and contact them to my phone .

Once he had done so he passed them both to me and I placed them on and the noise muffled quite quickly as I played on my phone. The earbuds was in my ears and under my ear defenders.

Then the alarm went off and it lasted for four minutes before the firefighter came back and told them that it was safe. Once he had left the ear defenders were off but Jones rubbed her ears at the noise of some things.

Dad had told them it was nice to inform them and they said that they were aware of my trauma response and they didn't want me to have one.

Dad sat next to me when he saw me cover my ears even after the noise had ended and he told me that it was okay and that it all was fine and he kissed my head.

He saw me rub my left ear so dad quickly checked it but thought it was due to the alarm and nothing else and soon we boarded the plane and dad carried me on the plane to the seats after we've all been loo.

We had the same seating arrangements and as soon as we had taken off. Steele was reading a book he got to hopefully help him and his crew as time went by. Ellie was thinking about things and so was Penny.

Rose and Lucy were chatting and Penny watch a film and Dad made sure I was okay the whole journey there to Los Angeles even if I was asleep for the journey and had my right hand on my right ear.

He kissed my head and he knew the flight wouldn't take long. He checked the flight path and saw it would take one hour and fifty-five minuets to arrive there.