Nighttime

Ellie searched for a 5 star shoe shop while Penny checked my feet over and she then told us she had found one. It was on the Broadway.

We parked and Penny finished checking my feet over and realised they would be a tad sore due to the old shoes and maybe resting them for the night would help massively.

We then walked inside and dad got my feet measured. It seem due to my small height which meant small growth everywhere else I finally moved out of the size 3 shoes and had moved into size 4 shoes.

I smiled and dad was looking around while mum stayed with me. Ellie went up to Sam after Sam found a pair he knew I might not like but it was the correct shoe size.

"What shoe size is she Sam?" Ellie asked

"She's size four now, she's gone up a whole shoe size no wonder they were hurting her" Sam said as he looked around

Ellie went to the girls and Sam chuckled and said "Might have better look in the mens, she isn't one to wear pink"

"Noticed" Ellie said and showed Sam a pair of blue ones in my size and Sam smiled and said "A certain Jones would like the blue trainers"

"I know, hence why I picked them" Ellie smiled

They walked to me and said "Jones can I ask you an important question?"

"Huh?" I said

"Sorry she's kinda got comfy and was reading on my phone" Penny smiled

They showed me the trainers and I put them on and dad made me walk up and down about twenty times to see if they fit and wouldn't slip of my ankle. They did so once they were off he paid for them and back into the van we went.

We soon arrived at the station and as we passed it we saw Engine 58 waving at all of us. We all waved back.

We then headed to the hotel, once we got there we realised it was late. Everyone wasn't surprised to see me already fast asleep. Dad carried me upstairs as mum held the bags. Once the van was locked and parked. The rest went to bed to. It was 10pm, and according to Sam the latest I had stayed awake to recently. Penny had a feeling the driving made me fall asleep.

They all got ready and they woke me up so I would get changed and knew it be a nightmare ti get me back ro sleep. Once dad pulled me into my fave hug I fell asleep immediately. "Awh" Penny cooed.

Sam blushed and soon fell asleep himself, Penny and the others shortly after.

As we were sleeping we were all unaware of someone in the hotel sneaking out of there hotel room upstairs and setting the fire alarm off. It woke everyone in the hotel up on all four floors. Dad picked me up and he and Penny quickly put on there shoes and followed everyone out once they with help from Steele and Rose got everyone out. We were told to stand close together so they could make sure all the rooms were accounted for.

Lucy held Rose close and dad and mum could see a very groggy Jones look up at them. Even if she had done a good job evacuating children out of the hotel who were scared, she still wished she was in bed asleep. Who didn't?. It was 1:30am, and raining.

Before we knew the FDNY appeared on scene and took in there surroundings, glad that everyone was accounted for on the hotel's register. They couldn't see any smoke.

Sam told the FDNY what had happened and they replied with "There's no smoke and no one calls seeing a fire or smelling one"

"Which means?" Sam said just as the crew nodded

The NYPD was called immediately to find out who did it and the NYPD hoped they could find out who had done by watching the cameras. It was a crime to do false alarms bar schools to teach students fire safety.

No one was allowed in to the suspect was found and found soon he was. The floor lights had stayed on accidentally due to a mishap in the circuit. The circuit that would be fixed in the morning. They then saw someone in black pjs and a yellow hat set it off from the fourth floor.

The party travelling and everyone else wasn't to pleased he had done the false alarm and was arrested before they declared everyone could go back into the hotel.

It was now 2:30am, a whole hour they been stood out in the rain getting colder by the minute.

Once back in the room, Sam pulled Jones into her fave hug and penny wrapped them all in the duvet and all family's with children did the same while others wrapped themselves up. Angry, they had a right to be and the hotel allowed free refreshments from the bar all day to say sorry for this man's actions.

The hotel staff expect some cleaners and some workers had also been asleep. Ready for there next shift and now they'd do there next shift kinda tired and drained.