Pool time and afterwards

Now me and the rest of the travel party we're still at Phoenix fire station where they were passed some care packages over before I was showed the ambulance and the fire engines that they had situated at the station.

I smiled in awe.

Ellie, Steele and my parents saw it to. They also looked on in awe. Rose texted Sam saying I'm going to stay with Lucy to she's better due to the Arizona Law even if means we miss the rest of the tours and holiday. No surgery has been required due to it being caught early and it can be treated right away but there not taking chances

Sam wanted to make sure Rose and Lucy got one to from the police department as Rose was a Sargent in the Pontypandy police force.

Sam was then told by the station officer that the chief of police wanted to stop by while Rose was with Lucy. And she did just that.

I then saw a car pull up. It was a a Phoenix police car, who stopped and waved before carrying into the station where she and Rose chatted for a while.

Mum saw me looking a tad lost so she knelt down to my height and asked if I wanted to go to the pool. I nodded and she held me to we got to the van and headed to the hotel where we got changed into our swimming costumes and headed down to the pool.

Ellie and Steele where there also. Jones tried to hide from her parents who wanted to put sun cream on her but Ellie caught here in the end and took her to mum who applied it to my freckled face. I scrunched up my face causing dad to laugh.

"Not funny" I grumble

We soon found a big enough space and I got in and started to swim and went under to swim underwater. Soon Steele and Ellie joined my parents who were enjoying the sun but watching the pool to make sure I was okay.

"Hey Sir, Ellie" Penny said

"Where's Jones?" Ellie asked as she scanned the pool over

"Most likely underwater swimming" Sam replied

As I was swimming unaware of there conversation I saw the lifeguard not really paying attention just as I see a boy fall unconscious in the water so I swim quickly over to him and pull him out of the sea and rest him a tad bit away from the pool while yelling.

Everyone was swimming or relaxing when they heard me yell and I stayed with the boy as he came round slightly and his mum had seen me rescue him and keep him safe and in my hold as she tried to reach him. My parents, Steele and Ellie to heard the yell. At first ingoring it but when they couldn't see me anywhere in the pool they got worried.

They see a women rush out of the water to two kids also and then dad said "That's Jones yelling but where is she?"

"There she is with someone in her arms" Ellie said using the bincols

They walked over and saw me holding the boy still while the mum tells me he's eleven. My age. Which makes me feel worried for him but I keep a neutral face

Ellie and Penny checked the boy over to see if he was okay while dad called 911 (America's Emergancy phone number as they are currently in America and not Wales).

The firefighters from Gilbert fire and rescue arrived on scene with Ladder 253 and Medic 253.

They came to assist while Mesa's fire and medical engine 210 was out on call with their ambulance.

We managed to bring him back and everyone applauded us me, dad, Steele, Ellie and Mum. Steele had been telling people to stand back so we could work and they would get themselves in danger.

I felt bad after they put him in the ambulance. They had now knew what had caused him to fall unconscious. It was due to an heart attack due to a heart condition the boy suffered with. He and his mum thanked the travel party.

The mum and her son left with medic left in medic 253 to the nearest children's hospital while the travel party headed back to the hotel, where they all had a shower.

Meanwhile in the hospital Rose was reading the news, and saw an article that read "Life saved by firefighters and cadet firefighter"

She read the article and saw it was about Steele, Ellie, Penny, Sam and Jones that were hailed hero's after saving an eleven year olds boy life from being unconscious. She also read that I had pulled him out of the water. She hadn't known I was quite a strong swimmer and managed to get himself and myself out of the pool with a hoard of people in the way. It was read also that the firefighters found out from his mum his suffered from a heart condition and then figured he must've suffered a heart attack while out in the pool.

She knew that she would show Sam and Penny and the others this once she and Lucy were out of the hospital.

Back with the rest of the travel party Penny had noticed I was looking hungry and she asked me if I was. I nodded and said I was. She was about to ask what I wanted but with the smirk that had appeared on my face she knew what I wanted. McDonald's.

Sam hid his smirk but Penny knew he knew anyway. It was like the pair could read each other's minds. Ellie ordered it on delivery.

Steele and Ellie joined them for dinner and saw Jones smirk as she locked eyes with her dad and he said "No Jones, whatever your planning can wait to we're home"

I pouted but nodded and soon the food came and Ellie made sure it was what we ordered was correct before she handed it out once she had made sure. After we had ate it, Steele and Ellie left us be while we all got ready for bed in our hotel rooms.

Me and my parents were snuggled together talking about the day and what the best hit about touring the fire stations so far was. I said all of it. We soon fell asleep.

Steele and Ellie did the same 3 hours later