To nighttime

After dinner we were all chatting by one of there trucks bar me, Sam, Penny and Bobby. I won in the end and just as I did a call came through for the station.

It was a medical call and the 118 went to it immediately. The travel party tagged along to and we all saw how the LAFD interacted on an emergency with the LAPD.

I saw the dispatch office and I looked on in awe as dad held my hand and it looked nothing like Steele's office.

Sam and Penny went with me on a tour of the office with a 911 dispatcher who had called out Engine 118 to a medical call. Steele had gone with us and Ellie went with Engine 118 to the medical call. While Rose and Lucy stayed with the LAPD.

We saw the office was busy as it directed station 118 to calls. We were shown the computer that showed the calls and who was closest to attended the emergency at the time due to the call of it and the severity of it.

After the tour of the office was complete the driver who had passed out had been loaded up into rescue 118. Everyone else headed back to the station to get some sleep or try to.

The Jones's saw they had two beds even though they knew Jones would probably either sneak into theirs or sleep with them in the first place. Shoes of me and my parents has been left outside the room in a safe location due to the no shoe rule existing here.

While my parents were making the bed I would apparently sleep in the mist comfortable it would get I watch the first Navity on my phone.

Soon the bed had been made but they allowed me to finish the film before they told me to get ready for bed. They were already ready for bed.

I did so and I brushed my teeth and let mum play my hair into two Dutch plats.

In the others rooms, Ellie, Steele, Lucy and Rose were also fast asleep so was the morning crew of station 118.

Once the Jones family was ready for bed they got into bed and they tucked me in and bid me goodnight and they soon fell asleep in the double bed. I wasn't to comfortable in the bed I was in though. And me getting out of the bed and shaking my dad woke my dad up.

Dad lifted me up and I snuggled into him and fell asleep accidentally dripping Arlo in the process and dad soon also fell asleep.

It was no peaceful in the station. Everyone in the travel party but especially me as a fire cadet was having a grand time exploring other fire stations and next was Firehouse 20 and Firehouse 51. And these were the last two stops and both were in the same city. Chicago.