Chapter 2

Chapter 2 Collecting Materials 【Repair】

    Half an hour later, Qi Ruan looked at Yan Mu's fingers that were wrapped like a sausage, and then at her stinky face that seemed to be able to smoke people, and smiled embarrassingly.

    "Okay..." Her expression was a little awkward: "We...probably not the protagonists!"

    Yan Mu: "..."

    After Qi Ruan finished speaking, seeing Yan Mu's expression was not good, she hurriedly said: "Actually, there is no such thing as a companion." Space is not necessarily a bad thing, like portable space, the golden finger can only be equipped by the protagonist group and the cannon fodder man and woman...

    "We are not the protagonist now, but at least we have nothing to do with the cannon fodder supporting role group ." ! "

    Qi Ruan was very moved.

    She almost believed what she said...

    Yan Mu: "..."

    I believed your evil!

    She rolled her eyes at Qi Ruan speechlessly, and wiped the faint blood on the jade plate After cleaning it, it was stuffed into the clothes again.

    If she trusted Qi Ruan again, she would be...

    ...

    But after such a commotion, both Yan Mu and Qi Ruan felt a lot more relaxed.

    When Yan Mu saw through the crack of the door The giant ants, giant snakes, and giant cats didn't stay in the cafeteria for a long time. After a while, they were wary of each other. After they left, they completely relaxed.

    The two of them immediately felt like they were walking a corner in the gate of hell. , The feeling of escaping from the dead is so sour!

    Qi Ruan's delicate makeup has already spent most of it, but she is not in the mood to take care of her image at all at this time, and directly strokes her sweat-soaked hair Behind her head, her smooth forehead was exposed, and then she looked at Yan Mu and said, "What are we going to do next? Where is it safer to go? "

    Because Yanmu saved her life in an emergency before, she now completely regards Yanmu as her own and is willing to listen to her opinions.

    Just thinking of the hellish scene in the lobby outside, Qi Ruan wanted to leave here immediately.

    To her surprise, Yan Mu still sat there without moving, with a thoughtful expression on his face, and he didn't speak for a long time.

    ...

    Yan Mu is actually pretty, but not the kind of beauty generally recognized by the public today.

    She has no makeup, her skin is as white as warm jade, delicate and flawless, with a touch of warm color, and in this era when double eyelids, big eyes and small V face are the orthodox, her single eyelids and phoenix eyes are simply a breath of fresh air!

    It's just that compared to the general eye shape that automatically equates with squinting eyes when thinking of Danfeng eyes, Yan Mu's eyes are larger and narrower, with slightly raised corners of the eyes, every time the eyes flow, they are full of joy. It is sharp and bright.

    Counting her eyes, her facial features are not perfect, but when they are combined together, against her expressionless face most of the time and the decadent temperament unconsciously emanating from her body, it can give people a sense of beauty. An unforgettable sense of amazement.