Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    "Aww..." The

    three-meter-tall wolf was covered in blood, and his shoulder was hit by a tail flick of a spirit snake. When his body flew upside down, the bones on half of his shoulder seemed to be smashed by the blow, and the whole body collapsed. down.

    The wolf howled in pain, and suddenly a scarlet light burst out from its eyes. After a while, it suddenly turned its head to face the giant snake and opened its bloody mouth, and a dark golden thunder light emerged from its mouth. He quickly attacked the spirit snake.

    It actually awakened the talent of the thunder system!

    On the other side, the spirit snake sensed the approaching crisis, and raised its tail reflexively to block it. The thunder light intersected with the snake's tail. In the next second, a dazzling light burst out, and the snake's tail turned into blood rain at this instant, and burst!

    "Hiss..." The

    nearly one-meter-long tail of the spirit snake melted into a rain of blood and scattered, and the strong smell of blood scattered. It immediately let out a painful howl, and its huge body struggled frantically.

    Above the sky, the blue bird chirped, its huge wings slammed down, and light blue translucent wind blades suddenly appeared, turning into afterimages in mid-air, attacking the spirit snake with howling wind !

    This big bird was not what it is now before the world changed. It is precisely because of the awakening of the wind talent that the feathers all over the body gradually turned blue...

    "Boom!" The wind

    blade is extremely fast, even the spirit snake He tried his best to dodge, but because his body was too big, he really couldn't dodge completely. Every time it was hit, its body instantly shot out a handful of scarlet blood mist.

    ...

    Actually, if you really count it, only a few minutes have passed since the outbreak of the battle.

    It's not that the Spirit Snake left without thinking about swallowing the fruit, but it was too powerful and too arrogant, so it was besieged by several other giants at the beginning, and it couldn't leave the battlefield because it was stumped.

    At this moment, it was already full of scars, and many wounds on its body were deeply visible, and its overall aura also rapidly weakened at this moment.

    If it continues to be besieged like this, it will fall no matter how powerful it is.

    Just at this moment, the spirit snake suddenly made a move!

    Previously, its huge body had been firmly protecting the mystical small tree that was as clear as emerald in the center of its body, and the other beasts did not give it time to pick spiritual fruits. At this moment, its body suddenly spread apart, making the little tree appear in front of everyone without hindrance.

    At this moment, the entire space felt as if the pause button had been pressed, and all the attacks on the spirit snake disappeared instantly.

    The yellow vertical pupils of the spirit snake were stained with a layer of blood, and while it hissed threateningly, it dragged its scarred body back slowly.

    It was too seriously injured to continue to participate in the war, and it showed its attitude with practical actions.

    The other giants were also stunned.

    After a short while, several mutant beasts that had gathered together to form an alliance moved forward one after another, pulling away from their companions.