Chapter 145

Chapter 145

    When the winter is over, the plants that have been dormant for several months under the cover of snow also regain their vitality.

    The entire mountain city has been covered by green vegetation that shades the sky, and the slightly fishy soil is mixed with the fragrance of plants and trees to form a unique taste.

    Because it's spring, all kinds of flowers are blooming on the roadside, grass, and trees. If you pass by a few flowering trees growing together by chance, even the air will be dyed with a strong fragrance.

    If you don't look at the difficult situation of human beings now, this place can really be called a fairyland on earth.

    ...

    Yan Mu shuttled among the grass and trees, glanced at the fat mouse that walked a few steps ahead and then stopped to sniff here and there, and then looked up at the bright and warm sunlight pouring down from the gaps in the branches and leaves of the trees, suddenly Casually said: "Tell me, the Jurassic, Cretaceous, and Triassic eras where dinosaurs existed in history, would it be the same?"

    Sinan looked at Yan Muyingbai's side face, and his voice was also a little casual: "I don't know, probably...there is still a gap."

    "But if the current situation continues and creatures continue to evolve, it is not impossible for creatures like dinosaurs to reappear in millions of years." Yan Mumu He muttered: "It's just like reincarnation."

    Sinan smiled, but just as he was about to speak, Qi Ruan rushed forward to answer: "That will be millions of years later, and our bones will have several reincarnations at that time. Now, why bother so much."

    Sinan: "..."

    Why does Qi Ruan come up and interfere every time he talks to Yan Mu?     Yan Mu snorted twice when he heard the words

    , and retorted: "Who said that? I feel now that I may live to be two hundred years old. Who can say what will happen in the future?"

Can't be completely wrong.

    The reason why human beings and other organisms age, there is a cycle of birth, old age, sickness and death, is actually the aging of cells and organs.

    But now, it can be said that they do not belong to the category of ordinary human beings. The power of evolution allows them to evolve from the essence of genes, and if things go on like this, no one can tell whether there will be any more miraculous changes.

    Si Nan felt that Yan Mu's feeling was quite reliable, because he himself was similar, but this time, when he was about to speak, Qi Ruan was also distracted, and immediately came over with a smile: "Yes, who Knowing how many levels there are behind this evolutionary, the great immortals in the myths have been sleeping for tens of thousands of years, maybe our world will evolve into a new great world in the future."

    Sinan: "..."

    You Will you die if you don't answer other people's words?

    Will it?

    Yan Mu: "..."

    You can brag better than me!

    Seeing this, Hong Feng, who had been following them, was really speechless, so he couldn't help but stepped forward, lifted Qi Ruan's back collar and walked back.

    Qi Ruan: "...what are you doing?"

    Hong Feng said blankly: "You talk too much."

    Qi Ruan: "What does it have to do with you?