Chapter 117

Chapter 117

    One minute...

    two minutes...

    five minutes passed, and the entire space was silent.

    Yan Mu: "..."

    She was a little embarrassed, and pretended to turn around the "green cocoon" half a circle, turned to the back, which is the blind spot of Yan Chengan and others' sight, and stood still, pulling a ginkgo leaf to make it inaudible. The voice said: "Then what... Boss, give me some face, we have to study this thing!"

    Yan Mu knew that this big ginkgo tree was special to him, but was this special enough for them to communicate on an equal footing? , Yan Mu is not sure.

    Moreover, none of the people present were sharp-eyed, and at such a close distance, no matter how low Yan Mu's voice was, they could still hear her clearly. At this moment, they were just trying to save face and were too lazy to expose it.

    After a while, the ginkgo leaf that was held by her suddenly trembled and slipped out from between her fingers.

    Yan Mu was shocked immediately.

    She is not afraid that the big ginkgo will refuse, but she is afraid that it will pretend to be dead and not respond!

    So she quickly grabbed the aura-filled green ginkgo leaf again, and said solemnly in a low voice: "Boss, I'm serious. You help me this time, if you want me to help you in the future, just say, As long as I can do it, it is absolutely obligatory!

    "Although our strength is low, we can move around freely. You can tell us what you want, what is inconvenient to collect, or what you can't find. We can do it." I found it for you!

    "There's more, we can still..."

    ...

    I don't know whether the big ginkgo was annoyed by Yan Mu's noise, or it was really moved by the words just now, anyway, after Yan Mu chattered for several minutes , it finally reacted.

    I saw that the emerald green vines hanging from the golden ginkgo leaf canopy above the head suddenly made a rattling sound, and then, it seemed to be given vitality suddenly, and it came alive like a spirit snake. "Green Cocoon" swims on its body.

    Yan Cheng'an and the others were taken aback by the sudden change, and retreated a long distance unconsciously. Even Zhao Bo gave up the idea of ​​dragging Yan Mu out after Yan Mu's repeated gestures indicating that he was fine. Back away slowly.

    It's just that with the passage of time, they also gradually saw some ways. Sinan murmured: "They are... evacuating, right?

    " In a big circle, the unique dark blue simulated skin of [Clearer] was finally revealed.

    Yan Chengan and the others were shocked.

    After a long while, someone murmured: "Just those few words of Yan Mu Huyou...that's really fucking good!" On the

    other side, Yan Muxi smiled, and kept thanking Big Ginkgo, babbling all the time At this time, the other party chattered excitedly about the most cost-effective deal in his life and bloody battles.

    It's just that in the end, when the last bud of the emerald green vine left, it suddenly passed through Yan Mu's palm. Yan Mu only felt a sudden tingling pain in his palm, and when he looked down again, he found that the palm of his hand was A long wound has been drawn by the ginkgo leaf, which does not look sharp at the edge, and blood is constantly overflowing.