Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    "Tsk tsk..." In the

    room, Yan Chengan poked around in the pile of biological materials with a kitchen knife with a few fish scales attached, and couldn't help but ask, "Where did you get so many weird things?"

    Yan Chengan just now He was squatting in the tea room with his apron on, cleaning the big herring that Chestnut brought back from the outside in the morning, but the scales of the fish had just been scraped halfway, and he couldn't sit still when he saw the movement here, and he didn't even have time to take off the apron. Come and join in the fun.

    ...

    In fact, apart from the jewel-like spirit grease aside, the materials Cao An assigned to one side are indeed not very good looking...

    the two mantis front blades with serrated black and blue handles were removed from the The carapace of the iron beetle that was split into several pieces was knocked open in the gap, and a pair of golden retriever rats they met on the road were as thin as skin and bone because their big dies grew so suddenly that they couldn't eat food. Big Die!

    Mice are very intelligent animals, even more so after evolution.

    After they knocked out the big mouse's teeth, even if the big mouse's mouth was full of blood, the big mouse was so happy that it wanted to bow to them and thank them, so that Yan Mu and the others were embarrassed to kill it and simply let it go.

    In addition to these, there are two tentacles nearly three meters long that they cut off from the head of an unknown big bug, a huge snake skin with dark threads, a hollow and hard one-horn about one meter long, and There is a long crystal jade tendon as thick as a thumb drawn from the body of a big black fish about ten meters long...

    Because everyone went home to sleep after coming back yesterday, so they haven't had time to clean these materials. There are still dried dark black blood stains and mud on many things, and even some mucus, which looks disgusting.

    ...

    At this time, in the quiet space, Yan Mu scanned everyone around, and then said seriously: "I think you must have thought about this after you went back yesterday, so I made a simple count this morning, this time The hunting harvest from the three parties, my side accounts for 30%, Sinan accounts for 30%, and Hong Feng accounts for 40%, do you have any objections?"

    The whole space was quiet, as if everyone was in deep thought, so no one spoke for a while.

    In fact, to be honest, Hong Feng's team did a lot of credit for this hunting operation!

    The three of them, one of the gold type, one of the thunder type, and one of the ice type, are all elementalists with very powerful attack power, and they really have an advantage in hunting.

    At least there is Qi Ruan, who has just broken through to the third level, on Mu's side, and Sinan is miserable, because before that, he didn't know that a simple investigation operation would turn into a cooperative hunting by all members. So I brought Cao An, and the staffing was unreasonable...

    He himself is a dark elementalist in the control department, and he can't do much to deal with alien plants and some mutated insects that don't rely on the five senses to move, and Cao An Under the premise of not having a weapon at hand, it is difficult for this enhancer to snatch food from the increasingly powerful elementalist. As for Zhang Tong...

    Forget it, he's just a joke!

    So in terms of contribution, aside from Hong Feng, Yanmu's side is actually a bit higher than Sinan and the others, but not by much.