Chapter 115

Chapter 115

    "I really saw it..."

    After hearing Yan Mu's description, everyone was shocked and speechless. It took a long time before someone murmured: "My Sanqing Shangshen!"

    Huge The Universal Spaceport is like the rings of Saturn, where countless spaceships take off and land, and there are alien intelligent creatures that are taller than this [Scavenger] robot, but their bodies are constantly festering...

    Just imagine it. How magnificent and magnificent that scene is.

    It's just...

    how did Yan Mu "see" that scene?

    "My darling..." Chen Lin muttered in a trance, "You watched a 3D sci-fi blockbuster in your dream!"

    Yan Mu rolled his eyes speechlessly, sticking to his last stubbornness: " I didn't make it up!"

    The world is going downhill, and people's hearts are not old.

    These days, to be honest, no one believes it!

    If it wasn't for her not being able to get up now, she would have to take care of Chen Lin!

    ...

    Yan Mu's current position is still next to the trunk of the ginkgo tree.

    After everyone was helpless against [Clearer], and finally the ginkgo tree suddenly broke out to reverse the situation, Yan Cheng'an and the others didn't dare to take Yan Mu anywhere else.

    And this incident was already quite weird, otherwise, why would the [Clearer] suddenly stop chasing Su Yuan and the [Awakened], and start killing Yan Mu instead?

    Does Yanmu also have something he wants?

    They couldn't find the answer, but they didn't want Yan Mu to take any more risks, so Yan Cheng'an simply used the ability of an earth elementalist to build another hut here, and Yan Mu spent these days recuperating here.

    At this time, Yan Cheng'an stood aside and looked at Yan Mu who was wrapped in gauze around her abdomen and danced and scolded Fang Qiu. His heart was about to jump out of his nervousness. Ah, you've only just woken up for an hour, so let's not bother for a while? Can you talk after you recover from your injury?"

    Yan Mu looked at him solemnly: "I was stabbed in the stomach, It's not the mouth, why can't it speak?"

    Everyone: "..."

    There is nothing wrong with this reason!

    As soon as they heard the news that Yan Mu had woken up, the Hong Feng security captains who hurried over couldn't hold back at this moment, and laughed softly. The haze that had been hanging over their hearts for the past few days dissipated instantly.

    It's good to wake up, and seeing Yan Mu's energetic appearance now, they don't worry any more.

    Yan Chengan felt tired: "Does your wound not hurt?"

    Yan Mu felt it carefully for a moment, and then seriously replied: "A little bit."

    Yan Chengan became even more speechless, and released a big move: "Then you have been in a coma for five days Are you hungry?"

    "A little bit." As Yan Mu spoke, his expression showed a bit of hesitation, and he looked at Yan Cheng'an uncertainly after a long while: "But...my wound should be healed Is it almost the same? Will it leak when I eat now?"