Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    Today, the weather is fine, the sun is shining, the spring is bright, the wind is sunny...

    ahem... let's get down to business.

    In short, outside the tunnel, the four Yan Mu and the four Si Nan sat on the ground, occupying the two ends of Yan Mu's small folding table, and the atmosphere seemed stagnant and tense.

    At this moment, no one spoke.

    ...

    Sinan is playing with three jade-like objects in his hand...

    These things are only the size of an adult's thumb, and they were picked up by him in the tunnel before. There is brilliance flowing in it, which looks extraordinarily beautiful.

    What is even more heart-warming is that a hidden force that only the evolutionary can perceive is slowly spreading to the surroundings, and a fragrance overflows, as if just smelling it can make people's spiritual platform clear.

    Facts have proved that the strange treasures that appeared after global evolution are still reliable, and have not been burned to ashes by Qi Ruan...

    Sinan named this thing Lingzhi.

    In fact, Yan Mu is also eager to try the naming right, but with the precedent of "arsonist", no one dares to let Yan Mu take the name again

    ...

    Sinan played with Lingzhi for a while, and then pushed the three together to the After talking to Yanmu, he said with a smile: "We found three pieces in total. As a reward for this operation, we decided to give them all to you."

    Yanmu showed a look of horror, and hurriedly pushed Lingzhi back, shaking his head. Like a rattle drum: "No, no, no reward for nothing, we have not helped, and are not entitled to get paid!"

    Si Nan didn't change his face, and pushed Lingzhi back again: "We met by chance, and we are willing to get paid!" It's kindness to make a move, and the result is not important!"

    Yan Mu pushed back: "However, most things in this world are only based on the result, not the process!"

    Sinan pushed: "You accept it..."

    Yan Mu pushed: " No charge!"

    Sinan pushed: "You still..."

    Sinan just said three words, and when he raised his eyes, he saw that Yan Mu's hands had been pressed to the corner of the table, his eyes were full of threats, as if if you dare to say another word, I will flip the table .     "I said ...

    " She looked at Si Nan firmly, her voice was sonorous and powerful, her eyes were full of fierceness: "No     !     "     After a long while, Sinan sighed a long time, and suddenly a pitiful expression appeared on his handsome face: "You really don't want to be responsible?"     Yan Mu immediately frowned: "Responsible? What are you responsible for? I didn't It's your responsibility!"     Si Nan looked at her with a smile: "Most of our food is in the car, and now it's all burned up." Without     blinking, Yan Mu picked up a big bag with a wave of his hand and prepared it in advance put the food on the small folding table: "It's for you, no need to look for it!"     Sinan: "..."     You fucking thought you were shopping at a convenience store!     He was speechless for a moment and then continued: "Our car was also burned..."     Yan Mu forced his serious face, and said seriously: "But I didn't do it!"     So Sinan turned his head and looked at Qi Ruan with a smile .     Qi Ruan's body froze, and it took a long time before he whispered: "I didn't do it, it was burned by fire, and I am not a fire..." The     voice was extremely lacking in confidence!     Sinan was almost amused by these two rascals, so he managed to keep his serious face, and didn't beat around the bush with Yan Mu, and said directly: "Let's just cut to the chase, I believe you should know what I want What are you talking about, let's act together next time, okay?"     ...     Yes!