Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    After Wu Fei and Tian Tian left, the air was silent for a moment before returning to normal.

    Mu Yi and Qi's mother smiled and continued the unfinished topic; Hai Tang returned to Zhang Tong's side, enjoying the two-legged beast's feeding; Yan Yan rubbed a small bowl to Yan Cheng'an Beside her, she was whimpering and coquettish, wanting Yan Chengan to give her a little spicy meatball to taste...

    Qi Ruan also sent a fire to the stove again, and the soup pot was filled with hot air. It gradually became lively amidst the boiling sound of Gulu.

    ...

    Chen Lin's personality has always been the most out-of-the-ordinary. Seeing Yanmu and Sinan gasping for breath while chatting about which ingredients are delicious, they seem to have completely forgotten that Wu Fei and Wu Fei were just now. It looks like I've been here!

    After a while, he still couldn't suppress the curiosity in his heart, and couldn't help asking in a low voice: "Just send people away like this?"

    Yan Mu took a deep breath: "Huh...huh...what else can I do if I don't send him away ? ?”

    Si Nan answered smoothly: “Do you want to keep it for the New Year?”

    Yan Mu: “They came as guests and said they wanted to ask for help, but they didn’t even take a souvenir!”

    Si Nan: “Why do you want to have dinner!”

    Having said that, both of them snorted coldly.

    Ah!

    Digging!

    Chen Lin: "..."

    This chorus... was

    full of tacit understanding, well-founded, and rigorous logic, and he had no way to refute it!

    ...

    But this little episode didn't affect everyone's interest in eating. It wasn't until more than an hour later, when the sun was setting and the room gradually plunged into darkness, that Yan Mu and Yan Yan put down their chopsticks and collapsed on the bed in the standard Ge You lying posture. Sitting on the sofa, he rubbed his stomach with some pain in satisfaction.

    Hot pot is a good appetizer, and most of the people here haven't had a serious meal for a long time. Now the food intake has increased greatly, and the ingredients prepared before have been swept away!

    Originally placed on the table were twenty or so large mutated potatoes, two Chinese cabbage the size of a washbasin, piled up in the basin into a pointed shiitake mushroom, soaked vermicelli, half a fish, two A rabbit and a chicken, but now the top is clean, like locusts passing through!

    If this were before the end of the world, everyone would probably have to start eating Jianweixiaoshi tablets right now.

    ...

    At this time, the whole room was filled with a strong smell of hot pot. Zhang Tong looked around and saw that except for Yan Mu and others in the room, everyone else in the room was enthusiastically helping to clean up, sweep the floor, wash dishes, pots and bowls The collision of ladles intertwined with the sound of everyone talking and laughing, making it lively and full of life.

    He thought about it, and felt that he couldn't be too out of place, and he had to perform well to save his precarious impression points, so he planned to open the window to ventilate the room before going there to help.