Chapter 130

Chapter 130

    There has been no snow for half a month, and the time is slowly approaching the end of February, and the weather in the mountain city has begun to gradually warm up.

    This severe winter, which lasted for nearly five months and once caused many ordinary people to freeze to death, has finally come to an end... The

    heavy snow melted, and the vegetation grew wildly. Most of the plants that survived the severe winter grew green and tender new shoots , the flowers whose vitality has been nourished by Ruixue are blooming one after another, the whole mountain city is shrouded in rich green, and the air seems to be lingering with rich fragrance every moment.

    Not far from the gathering place, under the ginkgo tree, Mother Qi, who was leading someone to disassemble the shell of the [Expeditionist], turned her head and saw a small light yellow flower the size of a grain of rice emerging from the ground, and she couldn't help but sigh Tone: "It's all here..."

    Qi Ruan, who was also making soy sauce, followed her gaze and couldn't help laughing: "Isn't it beautiful?"

    No matter when, it is full of vitality like this. The bright green and colorful colors of flowers always make people feel good.

    "It looks good. I'm just worried that after the winter is over, many plants that have survived the severe cold for so long may become stronger again..."

    Qi Mu said, her expression suddenly became very worried : "When the time comes, everyone's life may become difficult again."

    ...

    This winter, thanks to Zhao Bo and Yan Mu's blessing, one of them is engaged in animal breeding and the other is engaged in greenhouses. Occasionally they go out to hunt, but they have never been in short supply of food, and their lives are fairly stable.

    But they are the only ones who are safe...

    You know, before the cold winter comes, Yan Mu and Yan Chengan seem to be preparing for the winter, but even so, like Hong Feng and Yan Chengan There are still people on both sides of the security team leader who have not been able to survive this winter.

    Even if they are like this, let alone other people whose strength is slightly inferior to them and who are not prepared for anything.

    Coupled with the fact that plant-based mutant creatures are better at hiding than mutant creatures, Qi's mother really can't imagine what dangers will arise when the heavy snow melts and the grass grows and warblers fly...

    Thinking of this, Qi Ruan's face smiled It also dissipated for a while, before murmuring: "But... we can't change anything, right?"

    Qi Ruan is not stupid, she can naturally think of things her mother can think of.

    It's just that now they themselves are all overwhelmed with internal and external troubles, and they don't have the energy to meddle in other people's business!     Qi

    's mother just sighed a few words, but when she was talking about this, she suddenly remembered something again, and she couldn't help saying: "By the way, I remember that Yan Cheng'an always said that he wanted to build a survival base?"

Ruan explained: "I originally wanted to do it. Isn't the area enclosed by the wall we built in the industrial zone before calculated based on the area of ​​a living base?     " Afterwards, there was an attack by the [Expeditionist], and Yan Mu was seriously injured, so Uncle Yan gradually lost his mind to pay attention to these things. "     Mother Qi said thoughtfully: "Actually, if that girl Yanmu can grasp the power that defeated the snake when she lost her memory and ensure her own safety, then we can integrate the people in the mountain city together, and the situation should be better. some? "     Mountain cities are in a mess now. When you encounter danger, you don't     talk about it. If you are not careful, you will easily cause panic. It is very eye-catching." Pain: "But Yan Mu just can't remember! "     Even asking Big Ginkgo to help show a small movie to go back to the past failed...     But now that I think about it, I don't know if it's because Yan Mu didn't pay for the "movie ticket" this time...     Mother Qi: "..."     It is also very helpless.    …