Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    This is the first rain after the global evolution and the great change of the world...

    Looking around, the whole world seems to have been covered by rain lines, and the mountains in the distance are hazy, and they are all shrouded in mist. The sky was dark, and there was an unspeakable sense of oppression in the haze.

    The window glass of Yanmu's off-road vehicle was smashed by a mutant monkey before. Faced with this bad weather, they didn't dare to rush on the road without knowing whether there would be mutant creatures that like to appear in the rain.

    So the group of people did not go far after driving away. They repaired at a gas station on the side of the road, preparing to wait for the rain to stop before proceeding to the next step.

    In addition to Yan Mu and Si Nan's group, the elite man with eyes who drove the Mercedes-Benz and the family who drove the bun also followed them and entered the gas station.

    After they saw the dead body on the road and the ferocious mutant monkey, they didn't dare to go on the road alone.

    However, this small gas station, where more than a dozen people gathered, was as quiet as a needle could be heard.

    Everyone pretended to be busy with their own affairs, but their ears were all pricked up. From the corner of their eyes, they glanced at the corner of the gas station from time to time

    ... In the

    corner of the gas station, Yan Mu was holding the bag that he had snatched from Cao An. With a set of clothes, he showed a flattering smile to Zhao Bo: "Then what, Uncle Zhao, your clothes are all wet, why don't you change them first? Don't catch a cold then."

    At this time, Zhao Bo was lying upright On an old bed sheet that Ruan pulled out of the car, because he was washed by the heavy rain for nearly half an hour before Yan Mu remembered to turn the car and come back to pick him up. Wet, pale, and looking rather miserable.

    Hearing Yan Mu's words at this moment, he stared at Yan Mu for nearly a minute before saying expressionlessly: "Aren't I a big shield? It's still the kind that is thrown away when it's used up. The big shield needs to be replaced." What clothes!"

    Yan Mu: "..."

    She felt that she might be finished this time!

    After a while, Yan Mu forced a smile and apologized: "It was an accident! An accident..."

    Zhao Bo smiled slightly: "Yes! It was so accidental that I forgot that there was a big living person missing in my car. It took half an hour to remember..."

    At this point, Zhao Bo's voice had a hint of gnashing of teeth: "This is really unexpected!"

    ...

    Everyone is ordinary people, and just ended a possible In a life-threatening battle, there will be negligence under extreme mental tension. This is a very normal thing. As an adult, Zhao Bo is not incomprehensible.

    What made him angry was that there were seven people in total between Yan Mu and Si Nan, and during this half an hour, no one found him missing

    ... For an immature young man to experience such an experience of being abandoned and forgotten, he would have to act out on the spot, do you believe it or not?

    Yan Mu touched his nose with a guilty conscience, and muttered in a low voice, "It's not half an hour. Including the time of the car to and fro, fifteen minutes at most, okay?"