Chapter 171 | 180

Chapter 171

    Sinan looked for Yan Mu for several days, and Yan Mu also avoided him for several days...

    He was still a little away from the fifth level, but Yan Mu had already broken through to the fifth level, and she was a strengthener, so her physical fitness was really good , and ran really fast, several times Sinan saw her figure from a distance, but before he got close, she ran away.

    In such a huge living base, Sinan didn't have the opportunity to get close to the shooting places around Yanmu!

    He was all pissed off.

    Of course, even so, he did not give up.

    Since Yan Mu wants to hide, let her hide. He's fine anyway, so he's just wasting away like this. It's just a matter of love between the two of us!

    And during this chase and escape, gradually, the entire alliance knew about the two of them.

    It's not a big deal right now, and the mutated creatures during this period of time are particularly irritable because of their reproductive instincts, making it inconvenient to hunt, so the people of the alliance almost regard these two things as an after-dinner show, and they are very lively to watch.

    However, in this kind of playful pursuit, after a few days passed, Sinan failed to catch Yan Mububu, but met Yanmu's father first...

    Sinan: "..."

    ...

    "Come on, sit down, Would you like something to drink? Please don't be polite to me." In the

    room, Yan Chengan guided Sinan to sit down, with a sincere smile.

    However, the moment Sinan saw his smile, he suddenly sensed a deeply hidden sense of danger!

    He suddenly broke out in a cold sweat, and while waving his hands, he started the three-rejection series: "I'm fine, I won't drink, I really don't need it!"

    Yan Cheng'an seemed to not see his nervousness, and said with concern: Some time ago Thank you for your hard work for going out to take action. I also heard from Xiaomu that it is very dangerous, right? "

    Sinan's butt only touched half of the stool, and his face was tense at this moment, showing nothing abnormal, but his body was a little stiff.

    "It's okay." He replied cautiously: "Everyone is very united, and everyone has worked hard."

    Yan Chengan sighed and said: "Don't hide it, I know it all."

    Sinan: "..."

    He Almost didn't tense up.

    What do you know?

    "Sinan, thank you for helping to take care of our little Mu..."

    Yan Chengan patted him on the shoulder, and sighed, "I accept this love. From now on, you will be my Yan Chengan's brother!"

    Sinan: "..."

    His face turned green, and he almost spat out a mouthful of old blood.

    How did they become brothers?

    He just said that he had an inexplicable feeling that Yan Cheng'an was not kind, and he didn't expect to be here waiting for him...

    Thinking of this, Sinan's expression suddenly changed, and he said earnestly: "Uncle Yan is serious. I am ashamed to say that, although I am with you... Yan Mu has cooperated with her a few times, but Yan Mu is stronger than me, so she takes care of me every time, not me to take care of her...