Chapter 135

Chapter 135

    Five days later, mountain city, city center.

    Zhao Bo looked at the farm that he and Yan Cheng'an jointly built in front of him, which was twice as big as before, and looked at the big chickens and geese strolling leisurely with their stomachs full, and suddenly sighed rather melancholy. tone.

    After a while, he turned his head to look at Zhang Tong and Qian Xin beside him, with reluctance and solemnity on his face, and said solemnly: "From today, I... will hand over the farm to you!"

    Zhang Tong and Qian Xin was speechless for a moment.

    It's just raising pigs and chickens, and it's not a major handover consciousness. Is it necessary to be so heavy?

    Just looking at Zhao Bo with a sad face, the two of them still didn't dare to go back...

    Zhao Bo is a fourth-level elementalist in the control department, while Zhang Tong and Qian Xin are only third-level. If they are beaten up, they will cry Nowhere to cry.

    ...

    After a while, seeing Zhao Bo still showing a reluctant expression, Zhang Tong took a deep breath and decided to make a joke: "Since you are so reluctant, then manage it yourself!"

    Qian Xin also echoed with a smile: "Yes, Brother Zhao, if you don’t have that much time, we can help you at any time. Anyway, if you’re idle, you’re idle, what a big deal!” Up

    to now, who in their small league doesn’t know that Zhao Bo’s biggest hobby is farming ?

    They were suddenly caught here today by Zhao Bo to "entrust them with important tasks", and they were also very confused, okay!

    "Forget it, it's better for you to watch it for me. If you don't understand anything, just ask me anytime."

    Someone spoke, and Zhao Bo's mood improved a little. He waved his hand and said rather melancholy: "I probably won't Time to manage the farm."

    No time to manage?

    Aren't you in a panic every day...

    I don't know what came to mind, Zhang Tong's face suddenly changed slightly, after hesitating for a moment, he suddenly approached Zhao Bo and whispered: "I heard... Yan Mu seems to want to build a survival base ?is this real?"

    ...

    It was Yan Cheng'an's intention to set up a survival base at first.

    It was only later that he learned about the [Expeditionist] news, coupled with a series of troublesome things such as moving to the city center and Yan Mu being injured one after another, dispelled his thoughts.

    Survival is difficult, how can I have the energy to build a survival base!

    However, Zhang Tong heard that after the people from the outer city came a few days ago, this plan seems to be on the agenda again...

    Hearing Zhang Tong's question, Zhao Bo nodded and said rather disappointedly : "Yeah, Yan Cheng'an has already taken a few earth elementalists to build a house. Isn't it because Yan Mu asked me to do greening, so I don't have time!"

    And it's not just his farm, but Even the vegetable greenhouses are preparing to expand.

    Yan Mu... probably really took this matter to heart.

    Zhang Tong & Qian Xin: "..."

    Greening?

    Why are you so handsome!