Chapter 144

Chapter 144

    In the room, there were still only Yan Mu and others, while Qin Rui and the others were still waiting outside.

    The little girl who had been pulled out of the bud-shaped parasitic species had fallen into a coma at this time, her breathing became calmer, and her face looked much better.

    Seeing that she was in normal condition, Zhao Bo was also slightly relieved, turned his head and smiled at Yan Mu and said, "She is fine, there is no trace of any parasites in her body, except that her body is still a little weak, everything else is normal, It will be back to normal after a few days of raising it."

    And because the parasite left the parasite on its own initiative, the little girl didn't suffer any injuries, and naturally she didn't need to use purple bamboo dew, which saved a lot of money.

    Yan Mu let out a long breath of relief when he heard the words, and a smile appeared on his face.

    Finally did not do useless work.

    Thinking of this, she turned her head to look at Yan Chengan, but just as she was about to speak, she was interrupted by Yan Chengan.

    "I don't agree!"

    Yan Cheng'an looked at Yan Mu whose golden light had not faded from his right hand, and was so angry that he put his hands on his hips, turning into a fat teapot.

    "Even if this method can be used to eradicate the parasitic species, I don't agree." He said directly: "The parasitic species moves so quickly, what if an accident fails to stop it in time? At that time, there will be another Tang monk to come out to rescue it." You?"

    It was just that he was so scared that he almost had a cardiac arrest, okay?

    He is too old to bear this kind of stimulation.

    Yan Mu was a little speechless: "I didn't say I would do this, I just thought about it..." "I can't even think

    about it!" Yan Chengan gave her a hard look: "This is not negotiable."

    Sinan was also the first Shi Shi raised his hand and said innocently: "I heard from Uncle Yan this time, the risk is too great, let's find another way."

    Qi Ruan and Zhao Bo also nodded hurriedly.

    They sympathize with what happened in the safe zone, and will try to help as much as they can, but this does not mean that they are willing to put Yan Mu in danger.

    Seeing everyone's objections, Yan Mu didn't insist anymore, but after thinking about it, he said thoughtfully: "In this way, it will only be useful to find the body of this parasitic species..."

    Sinan also nodded He said: "And it is the best way to solve this parasitic species from the source, otherwise it will parasitize another crop once harvested, and there will be no rest in the future."     "But how do we find its body?" Yan Mu said , I don’t know what I thought of, my eyes suddenly lit up, and I proposed enthusiastically: "How about I come as a bait? Then find a place to make a wound, and the parasitic species will surely fall into the net in a while!"     " No!"     "No!"     "No!"     Everyone shouted instantly.     Yan Mu: "..."     Yan Chengan looked at her with hatred: "Can't you not think about this way of killing one thousand enemies and harming yourself by eight hundred?"     Sinan was also a little speechless, and after thinking about it, he said: "And If you really do this, I feel like scavengers, snakes, or other powerful mutated creatures that hide deeper will probably appear sooner than the parasitic species itself?"     It's been so long, to my own How attractive is blood? Is there no B number?     Yan Mu: "..."     "Then what should we do?" Yan Mu touched his nose, and said angrily, "If you delay any longer, those parasitized people will become half-human and half-plant."     Sinan was also thinking This question, after a while, his eyes suddenly fell on the small backpack that Yan Mu was carrying: "By the way, where is the golden mouse?"     Yan Mu quickly understood what he meant: "You mean, let it Go find it?"     Before, because the golden mouse acted without authorization and took the nest of eggs of the bird couple, causing them to break through and chase after them in a rage, Yan Mu was almost mad at it.