Chapter 120

Chapter 120

    Half an hour later...

    Yan Mu helped the tired and limp Condor Hero comb its messy feathers with a guilty conscience, and at the same time couldn't help muttering in a low voice: "Who made you fly around..."

    This silly child just now Frightened by Begonia, he flew directly to the sky above the jungle in front, and then a dozen big birds suddenly appeared in the originally peaceful forest!

    These birds are all very big, some are even several times bigger than Condor Hero, and they unite to drive away the foreign visitor, Condor Hero. If it weren't for the speed of this silly boy, he was so fast that he hung a dozen big birds and flew around this area several times, and he was so annoying that he didn't want to chase them anymore, he probably wouldn't be able to return this time. coming.

    Thinking of the thrilling scene above the sky just now, Qi Ruan's face turned pale, and she said with lingering fear, "Isn't this forest too dangerous?"

    After finishing speaking, she turned her head to look at Yan Mu, and said sincerely: " At first, I thought that you mainly wanted to come out to play this time, but now I realize that you really think the environment in the mountain city is idyllic, and you specially took us out to exercise!

    " "You still have a vision, I'm sorry, I misunderstood you! "

    Yan Mu: "..."

    No! You have not misunderstood!

    I really wanted to find a reason to come out and play at first...

    Yan Mu's mouth twitched, and he turned to look at Si Nan's distorted face, which was even holding back his laughter. , Thinking about it, there is still no explanation.

    Forget it, the misunderstanding is just a misunderstanding. Just like Qi Ruan's crow's mouth, isn't her luck also a kind of strength?

    ...

    At this time, Qi Ruan couldn't open it because she was so tired The Condor Hero with eyes shunned his hair, and said thoughtfully: "Most wild animals have the habit of enclosing territory, and some relatively powerful creatures even mainly excrete feces and urine on the edge of their own demarcated territory, so as to This is to show sovereignty to others...

    "Looking at their current situation, has this habit been preserved? "

    Yan Mu nodded and gave her an affirmative answer: "It has been millions of years since biological evolution, and many habits have been passed down from generation to generation, and have become part of the genetic chain. Month? How could it be possible to change the habits formed over millions of years so quickly!"

    Qi Ruan turned to look at the deep jungle behind him, hesitation suddenly appeared in his eyes, and he couldn't help but said: "But now I think it's quite dangerous inside , how about... let's go back first, and call a few more people to come together?"     Hearing Qi Ruan said that he wanted to go back, the Condor Hero who was lying on the ground and pretending to be dead raised his head with a bang, and pointed at Yan Mu's voice. With a hoarse grunt, his black bean-like eyes were full of anticipation.     ok ok!     go back go back     Seeing its useless appearance, Yan Mu couldn't help knocking on its head, but turned his head and gave Qi Ruan a contemptuous look: "Sinan's dark domain is basically absolutely suppressing alien beasts, even if they are Tier 5 alien beasts can't get out of his control, so we just need to be careful, we don't need to worry about alien beasts.     " And you are still a fire elementalist, the most effective against wood, and you are almost invincible in the forest Existence, what are you afraid of?     "Go back and ask someone to come again? Is it just for the picnic that I ran all this way?"     Qi Ruan: "..."     Yes...     Jing Yanmu said that, they seem to be quite strong...     she He muttered to himself: "So I'm already so awesome?"     Yan Mu couldn't bear to look directly at him, patted the Condor Hero who was pretending to be dead and didn't want to move, and walked towards the jungle with a knife in his hand: "Let's go, go in Look, it’s a big deal if you don’t go deep, just turn around twice outside.”     Her own long knife was broken, and was transformed into a short blade by Mr. Chen, but Yan Mu couldn’t handle it well, so he simply cut Cao An’s. Bring it here.     Si Nan and Qi Ruan didn't say anything more, they stepped forward and followed.