Chapter 94

Chapter 94

    Ten minutes later...

    Zhao Bo and Cao An stood behind Yan Mu, one on the left and one on the right, like door gods, and each of them was holding a lot of bamboo branches that Zhao Bo had just catalyzed with his ability. But it twitched slightly, holding back a smile that made his face hideous.

    In front of the two of them, Yan Mu sat cross-legged on the sofa with two cute little horns on his back, expressionless, and a large pot of fresh winter bamboo shoots that had just been peeled was placed on his legs, which were slowly dispersing The fresh and tender fragrance of bamboo shoots...

    and she herself was holding a big red apple, and after confirming that the saliva from Bai Jiahei who was squatting obediently in front of her was almost converging into a river, she opened her mouth to the maximum. Bite hard on its face.

    "Crack!"

    This is the sound of eating an apple...

    "Wow..."

    This is the sound of Bai Jiahei's saliva flowing out...

    All the melon eaters: "..." You

    are a ruthless person!

    Yan Cheng'an was sitting on the side, seeing this scene, his eyes only felt hot, and he couldn't help but said: "Can you be more childish?" To

    be angry with a giant panda...

    She is also embarrassed?

    Yan Mu turned her head and looked at Yan Cheng'an firmly. After a while, she took out a bigger apple with her backhand, and took another big bite out of Kahei's eyes that suddenly became extremely bright. .

    She showed with her actions that she really meant it!

    Everyone: "..."

    Forget it... I can't afford to

    provoke you!

    Before this, no one thought that Yan Mu's desire for revenge would be so strong.

    To this, Yan Mu just responded with a sneer.

    It's fine for the people around her to tease her, but this chubby dare to laugh at her blatantly?

    Do you really think she is made of mud?

    If she hadn't been so greedy for Bai Jiahei today that she needed to drink water, she wouldn't have said anything!

    ...

    On the other side, seeing that Yan Mu didn't give up the trick for a while, Yan Chengan sighed, and stopped trying to persuade him. He turned his head and looked at the security captain who seemed to be fascinated by the show: "No Did someone come looking for us? I'll go and have a look with you."

    Anyway, seeing Yan Mu's current state, he probably isn't in the mood to deal with these chores.

    The captain of the security guard had been quietly standing aside to watch the show after he had reported the letter here. He was enjoying watching it so much that he was almost eating melon seeds with a small bench. Now he was suddenly called by Yan Chengan, and he still felt a little unsatisfied...

    "Okay, let's go..." He said, but his eyes were still glued to Bai Jiahei's body, and he said casually: "They are waiting outside..."

    This is a close-up, live, You can even touch it with your hands.