Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Let me tell you a joke

    It was already night.

    Yan Mu and the others took turns driving until they got out of the city center and saw that the sky was getting dark when they were about to get on the expressway. Then they found an open space to park next to them, planning to spend the night here temporarily tonight.

    No matter what the environment is, the night is always more dangerous than the day, and many poisonous snakes and insects are active at night.

    Especially after evolution occurs, the toxicity of these things will definitely be even more terrifying.

    In order not to be bitten into little poisonous people, they didn't get out of the car, and they didn't dare to light an open fire, so they could only turn on the dimmest roof lights and deal with it with some bread and snacks they brought from home.

    The only thing I regret about this is Yan Mu who didn't have the opportunity to show off her "exquisite cooking skills".

    ...

    Before Zhao Bo woke up, Qi Ruan and Qi Mu, who couldn't sleep, were exercising their abilities under her suggestion. The water that Qi Mu condensed had the bottom of a mineral water bottle. At this moment, they suddenly heard a voice coming from the back seat. His voice was speechless, but at the same time he was really pleasantly surprised.

    Finally woke up!

    They thought they would smash their hands...

    Qi Ruan poked her head out of the front seat even more excitedly, and looked at Zhao Bo with concern: "How do you feel now? Are you okay? Is there any special pain?

    " Don't be broken by Yan Mu...

    Qi's mother also looked over, nodded and asked warmly: "Are you hungry? But now we only have dry bread and spicy sticks. If you want something hot, you can only I'll make instant noodles for you later..."

    Zhao Bo was hit by Yan Mu as a club before, and he really suffered!

    Zhao Bo, who didn't know their psychological activities and didn't know all the antecedents, was almost moved beyond measure at this time, tears came out as soon as they burst into tears.

    There is true love in the world!

    There are still many good people in this world!

    "Thank you...thank you all!" He choked up, and his throat made a hissing sound from time to time because of the pain coming from all over his body: "You are really... so kind!" The

    three of Yan Mu looked " kindly" looked at him.

    No, it is you who are kind!

    *****

    After a long period of tossing, after feeding water and stuffing bread for Zhao Bo who was temporarily unable to move, under the guidance of Yan Mu, Zhao Bo finally began to tell his story...

    Zhao Bo, Long City people, forty-one years old.

    When he was a child, his family was poor and his mind was stupid. He went out to earn a living after graduating from junior high school. Over the years, he served dishes and went to construction sites. Later, he seized the opportunity and took all the wealth and contacts he had earned over the years to contract a small project. Only slowly got better.

    Up to now, he can barely be called a multi-millionaire.

    He was originally here for a trip this time, and he still has a keen sense of smell. In the past two days, he always felt that something was wrong, so he called people to prepare to return as soon as possible.