Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    Outside the mountain city, next to the jungle, the asphalt road that has turned into a gravel road fell into an awkward silence for the third time.

    Yan Mu looked at the little chubby girl with her head shrugged and only a curly hair in front of her, holding back the prehistoric power gushing out of her heart after holding back for a long time, and roared violently: "Who brought you here?"

    Yan Yan's curly hair trembled a few times in fright, but then lowered her head even lower, her fleshy little hands pinching the strap that Mu Yi just changed for her this morning The belt of his trousers, he was speechless.

    Yan Mu laughed angrily: "I'll count to three, why don't you lift your head up and try again?"

    After Yan Mu finished speaking, she didn't need to start counting, Yan Yan turned around and hugged her thigh without saying a word , but pitifully acted coquettishly with her: "Sister, hug~~"

    Yan Mu: "..."

    The little girl who grew up in the honey nest is sweet without being coquettish, let alone taking the initiative to sprinkle sugar now...

    Rao Yan Mu has been used to her routines since she was a child, and she almost didn't hold back at this moment!

    This is not over yet, on the other side, Hai Tang, who went out with Yan Mu and Li Zi, but arrived almost at the same time as Zhao Bo, also imitated the same example, stretched out her front paw and hugged Yan Mu's other leg, raised her cat face Softly, he called out to her.

    "Meow~~~"

    I want to hug too!

    Yan Mu: "..."

    These two guys really fouled!

    Yan Mu's face was almost covered with blood, and it took him a long time to resist the urge to rub his face. He continued to sullenly, and turned his eyes to Zhao Bo and Qi Ruan who followed, and the prince who had not cleaned up the blood on his body: "If she doesn't tell you, who brought this girl here?"

    Earlier, after Yan Yan called her, she ran out of the jungle by herself, with no one or cat around her, and after a while, the other She just showed up, so that Yan Mu still doesn't know how this girl came here...

    The industrial park where they are temporarily staying is almost a suburb, but it is still some distance away from the border of the mountain city. If Yan Yan wants to get here with her short legs, she must know the earth escape technique!

    So... this little fat girl must have an accomplice!

    ...

    Zhao Bo on the side also had a headache. He really didn't expect that a little Douding like Yan Yan would be able to avoid the eyes of Yan Cheng'an and the others and run over secretly, and they hadn't let them find out...

    If it wasn't Now the timing is wrong, he wants to praise her!

    Therefore, after deliberating his words in his heart for a long time, he tried his best to say euphemistically: "I was traveling with Qi Ruan, and I asked the prince to help lead the way. I didn't see Yan Yan, and... I didn't see Haitang either!"

    However...

    Zhao Bo The "tactful" he understands is probably different from that of ordinary people...

    His words have reached this level, which is almost equivalent to solving the case!

    Before Yan Mu could speak, Yan Yan and Haitang, who knew they had been exposed, had already let go of her thighs, rushed towards each other, hugged each other tightly and shivered.