Chapter 98

Chapter 98

    Seeing that everyone looked like "I believe in your evil", Qi Ruan felt helpless and aggrieved, and couldn't help emphasizing it again: "What I said is serious!"

    "We believe, no one I will be more serious than you!" Sinan said with a smile: "And I think you can say this kind of thing a few times, with your crow mouth attribute, maybe you will be out of control by cursing and cursing. "

    Qi Ruan: "..."

    Si Minmin, wait for me!

    Qi Ruan was so angry that he almost spat out a mouthful of old blood, and also involved Yan Mu, who was watching the show coolly: "I'm not joking with you, I'm telling the truth! And it's not just me, Yan Mu may have already left you. The mysterious power is under control!"

    She said without waiting for others to refute, "I think you should remember that when I broke through to the third level, I didn't hear that mysterious voice in my mind, right? We came here specially for this research.”

    When Qi Ruan broke through to the third level, she didn't know whether it was because she was too nervous or because of the ethereal state. In short, she didn't hear the voice in her mind reminding her to enter the third level.

    Hong Feng said that they were worried about some kind of change in their cultivation, and then they deliberately asked other people to try a variety of ways to break through the third level, but that kind of situation never happened, and they put it aside Rear.

    Until a few days ago, Yan Mu also broke through and became an evolutionary...

    Thinking of this, Sinan also turned pale: "You mean that you didn't hear that voice when you broke through, or it didn't appear at all?"

    "It's just Guess, not sure."

    Looking at Sinan's dignified expression, Qi Ruan calmed down a little bit, and said seriously: "The feeling at that time was very strange, I can't describe it in words, but I feel that after breaking through to the third level , much stronger than the average third-tier elementalist, Uncle Zhao can’t beat me all the time!"

    Uncle Zhao? The wood element has won, and you have the guts to say it is obviously because of the opposite attributes!"

    "It's all the same, don't care about these details..." Qi Ruan waved his hand nonchalantly, not looking at Zhao Bo's angry face, and turned to Yan Mu: "What about you, didn't you also Didn't you hear that voice?"

    Yan Mu's face was complicated, and he touched the two small corners on his forehead that he had forgotten to remove, and fell into deep thought for a while.

    In fact, she is now completely able to control the power of the third level, but she is probably used to it. Except for Sinan who occasionally feels itchy and wants to touch her horns, everyone else is completely familiar with her current appearance. , there was nothing unusual about the gaze she was looking at, so she gradually forgot to put her horn back.

    Anyway, no one looked at her with the same eyes as they used to look at giant pandas in the zoo...

    And when she broke through, it was actually similar to what Qi Ruan described, as if she suddenly entered a mysterious and mysterious field, everything outside Her movements were all slowed down, and her thoughts seemed to be at their peak, yet they seemed to remain unchanged...

    In that state of clear spirituality, she easily found the weakness of the giant wolf, and her body was ahead of her. With one step of consciousness, he made the best attack method.