Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    After Si Nan finished speaking, the whole space fell into silence again.

    Old Man Chen, who was originally standing with Sinan, moved his body silently, widening the distance between him and Sinan; Cao An was physically disabled, holding his chest with one hand, and followed the footsteps of Old Man Chen with a pale face ...

    Sinan couldn't get cheap from Yan Mu when he was alive and kicking, but now he's trying to kill him!

    Forgive me for not being able to accompany you!

    Ten meters away, Wu Fei stood motionless, with a dull expression, muttering in his mouth: "A true warrior dares to face the bleak life, dare to face the dripping blood..."

    Si Nan...

    is a ruthless man!

    In the same place, looking at Si Nan who was smiling brightly, Yan Mu's eyes narrowed dangerously.

    After a long while, she sneered and said, "I haven't seen you for a while, why are you wearing Pinru's clothes?"

    Sinan was blocked by Yan Mu's words, and resentfully said, "You're the one who is ruthless."

    Yan Mu's expression was light: "Thank you, I can't show you more than you!"

    Sinan: "..."

    "Pfft..." While the

    two were talking, a woman's muffled laughter suddenly came from the bushes not far from the crowd.

    Yan Mu cast his gaze over immediately.

    After a long while, Si Shi still couldn't suppress his smile, and his voice seemed a little weird, and he said dully: "I'm sorry, I made a mistake by accident, you go on, go on!" The

    voice sounded like the one from Hong Feng's team back then Tian Tian's girl is exactly the same.

    It seems that one of Wu Fei's companions is her.

    Yan Mu was a little speechless, but he didn't get too entangled in such a trivial matter, and quickly brought the topic back on track.

    The first person she looked for was Wu Fei.

    "Do you want third-order spirit grease?" Yan Mu fixedly looked at the dreadlocked brother not far away, and said slowly, "What are you going to use it for?"

    Because I just said it in front of Si Nan, now Wu Fei didn't hide from her, and said directly: "The energy contained in the third-order inner alchemy is pure and abundant, our captain is just at the peak of the second-order, I want to use it to try to break the rank!"

    One said Lingzhi, the other said inner alchemy, but Neither of them corrected the other's address, because they understood that they were both saying the same thing.

    Tier 2 peak?

    Yan Mu was very surprised: "Isn't your captain a third-level evolutionary?"

    When she was outside the Xinhua Bookstore, she saw the power of Hong Feng's moves and his aura, and thought that the other party had broken through to the third level!

    Because if you compare yourself who is also at the peak of the second order, it is far less powerful than the aura that Hong Feng showed back then...

    Could this be the difference between a strengthener and an elementalist?

    Thinking of this, she raised her eyes to look at Wu Fei and said, "May I ask, is your captain an elementalist? Which department?"