Chapter 137

Chapter 137

    In the end, it was a pity that the highly anticipated dish of stir-fried Condor Hero was not eaten.

    But at night, Yan Mu actually called everyone to prepare for a meeting with the topic of "building an air force"...

    It was night, and there was no moon.

    Under the ginkgo tree, the luminescent stone that appeared only after the end of the world exuded a warm and soft light, and seeing Yan Mu, who had changed his clothes but still had a particularly stinky face, Sinan almost couldn't help laughing.

    "Are you serious?" Si Nanqiang tensed his face, and his expression became a little distorted: "Just because they kicked you out today, you are going to steal their offspring?"

    Yan Mubai glanced at Si Nan, Then he said with a righteous face: "I'm that kind of stingy person!" On the

    side, Yan Cheng'an gave her a helpless look.

    Even if it was his own daughter, he couldn't say "no" against his will.

    And Qi Ruan covered his mouth in time and coughed lightly, so Xuancai swallowed the sentence "you were originally".

    Here, Yan Muze began to say to the security captain and Hong Feng who were sitting on the other side in a serious manner: "Actually, I didn't think about this at all, but the Condor Hero took me to the sky today, and when I met those beasts who were bigger than the Condor After seeing the mutated bird who is still as big as a hero, I suddenly felt that we still have too few means to deal with the sky."

    ...

    In fact, Yan Mu's thoughts like this are not all for revenge.

    After the emergence of the last days, creatures all over the world began to evolve and mutate, and with their current speed of practice, only a very small number of creatures at the top of evolution can pose a threat to them, such as this ginkgo tree and that tree The missing snake.

    But they are not without shortcomings.

    As Yan Mu said before, they don't have the ability to resist the threat from the sky now, and after the transportation and roads have been paralyzed, their way of travel is still the most primitive legs.

    Thinking of this, Hong Feng, who was already familiar with Yan Mu's style, went directly to the topic: "Tell me about your plan."

    Yan Mu was shocked when he heard this, and said enthusiastically, "You all should know about the chick effect, right?"

    Everyone Nodding, this kind of knowledge should have been exposed in junior high school and high school.

    "Just look at the Condor Hero. The first creature it saw after breaking its shell was the princess, so up to now, the one it trusts and is closest to is also the princess. This is enough to prove that many instincts of creatures have not followed. Evolution mutated and disappeared..."

    Yan Mu said with a smile: "In the jungle outside the mountain city, there are many powerful mutated birds. I believe there must be unhatched eggs among them. Let's find a way to get some back and try it out. Can't be domesticated and raised, how about forming a particularly mobile team at that time?"

    After Yan Mu's words fell, the whole space fell into a brief silence, and Hong Feng's eyes suddenly flashed a dazzling light.

    She is actually very clear that even after the apocalypse, many people have not changed their worldview and understanding of inherent rules. For example, Yan Mu saw a man driving a car on the highway a long time ago. Being pursued by mutant creatures, but not able to react retrogradely to escape from the pursuit...