Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    A group of flower-armed social brothers never thought that they would be robbed one day...

    Who gave you the courage?

    Liang Jingru?

    And it's not just Brother Society, the situation is not good not far away, the family that has got into the car and is about to leave at any time, and the man with eyes surrounded by Brother Society unconsciously look at Yan Mu, all of them are the same His jaw almost dropped from shock.

    Fuck!

    This girl is too A, right?

    The silence spread silently, and the scene was once very embarrassing.

    ...

    It wasn't until a while later that Brother Society took the lead and the eldest brother recovered from the shock, his face twitched, and he looked at Yan Mu with a strange expression: "Do you know what you are talking about?"

    Yan Mu stared intently Looking at him, she seemed to be a little hesitant, and after a moment's pause, she asked in a low voice: "Are you... are you deaf?"

    After she finished speaking, she looked at the leader brother with pity.

    If you are sick... you should treat it early!

    The leading brother: "..."

    You are deaf!

    All of you are deaf!

    You are deaf with all your books!

    The elder brother who took the lead was so angry that he almost spit out a mouthful of old blood, and his tone became more and more unfriendly: "If you are sensible, get out of the way, I don't hit women!"

    Yan Mu touched his nose and showed him a slightly shy smile: " Coincidentally, I hit a man..." The

    leading brother: "..."

    Everyone: "..."

    What a coincidence!

    This time, not to mention that the leading brother was almost made to cry, but all the younger brothers behind him were so angry that they fell on their backs.

    One of the flower-armed brothers seemed unable to hold back the breath, and walked towards Yanmu with his chin raised and his face full of arrogance. He stretched out his hand as if he wanted to push her: "You don't want to be punished if you ride a horse and toast..."

    Yan Mu His body didn't move at all, but before the flower-armed brother finished speaking and before his hand touched Yan Mu, a hand suddenly stretched out from diagonally and firmly stopped him.

    Zhao Bo, who was almost half a head taller than Brother Huaarm, took two steps forward, stood beside Yan Mu expressionlessly, and with a light touch of his hand, Brother Huaarm staggered: "Didn't you hear what your boss said? ? You don’t hit women!” The

    leading brother: “…” What

    I said is that I don’t hit women...

    Besides, we are not allowed to brag!

    Brother Flower Arm was a little dazed when his arm was caught suddenly, and before he could react for a while, his other companions rushed up in a swarm of curses.

    "Damn, it's shameless to give you face, right?"

    "Where do you put your claws? Let me go!"