Chapter 35

Chapter 35 She's So Stupid, Really

    In the off-road vehicle, Yan Mu's voice was very low: "So far, the information we can get is that only the body of mutant creatures can have the 'inner alchemy' or spirit grease you call!"

    She said, His eyes flickered slightly, and his expression became more solemn: "This is only the beginning of the end-time mutation, creatures have just begun to evolve, and the crystallization of human civilization has not completely dissipated. The gap between us and mutant creatures is actually not that obvious...

    " One step ahead, one step at a time, we have become evolutionaries before 99% of the people in this world. But in this wave of global evolution, survival is the most basic element!

    "If we relax now because we have an advantage, or despise this cruel world, then we may soon be able to get a box lunch and go offline...

    "We must become stronger!" "

    ...

    "But...it's too dangerous! "

    Listening to Yan Mu's sonorous voice, for a long while, in the silence, Qi Ruan was the first to break the silence.

    "I understand what you mean and agree with what you said, but it's too dangerous to do so!" "

    Qi Ruan looked at Yan Mu quietly, and said word by word with an unprecedented dignified posture: "The first time at the entrance of the tunnel, Si Nan was seriously injured by spiritual fat poisoning; yesterday's mutant monkey, your reaction is only a second or two slower, now It's also more ominous than good...

    "I don't know if mutant creatures with spirit fat and 'neidan' in their bodies are stronger than ordinary mutant creatures, but based on the examples we have discovered so far, this possibility It accounts for 80%.

    "And now we are in an environment where the mutant creatures are densest. If something happens, who can save us? Who can afford the consequences?

    "You can call me cowardly or lacking ambition, but I just want everyone I know to live. Live well!" By the

    end, Qi Ruan's voice had completely dropped, and her mood had also changed at this moment. She has to get depressed...

    She is afraid of death, and she doesn't want others to die.

    I don't want the corpse that appeared on the road yesterday to become one of them in the days to come...

    She likes to read end-time novels, and admires the kind of characters in novels that can remain strong and continue after the death of their loved ones. The protagonists and supporting actors who are going forward.

    But if you admire her, she will never be that kind of person.

    After all, she is just an ordinary person!

    ...

    "Believe me, I'm just like you, except for a perverted murderer, I believe no one would like a corpse..."

    Yan Mu smiled and comforted Qi Ruan in a ridiculous way: "Since I said so, I must It was planned, did you see that I did something unreliable?"

    Qi Ruan's sadness was swept away immediately, and he looked at Yan Mu with some indescribable words.

    Have you seen me do something unreliable?

    How do you have the face to say such a thing!

    After a while, Qi Ruan was speechless: "You have to touch your own conscience when you speak!"