Chapter 121

Chapter 121

    I don't know when, the birdsong from time to time above the towering canopy has quietly disappeared, and more than that, even the roar of unknown beasts in the distance, the rustling of various insects in the grass and soil The rustling sound was also gone, and there was no other noise in the whole jungle except for the sound caused by the breeze blowing the leaves.

    "Bada..."

    The sweat on Yan Mu's face dripped down his cheeks and landed on the grass under his feet, making a clear and crisp sound.

    The air was so still that one could hear their violent heartbeats between each other.

    In the silence, Sinan pursed his lips, then slowly raised his hand, and carefully embraced Yan Mu behind him in a posture that would never arouse the desire of the behemoth to attack.

    "My dark domain should be able to hold it back for a while..." Sinan didn't look up, the assassin's voice was tense and hoarse: "You and Qi Ruan take this opportunity to take the prince and go first."     After finishing speaking, he was probably worried Yan Mu disagreed, and he immediately added: "The aura of the spirit fruit is on the prince, it won't pay too much attention to me, I will find you after I escape this wave."     "You have only broken through the fourth level The Evolver has only been around for a few days, but it is very likely that it was already a Tier 4 or even a Tier 5 beast three or four months ago, and it has also undergone a bloodline evolution, so its current strength is immeasurable..."     Yan Mu licked She licked her lips and said slowly: "Stop bragging, you can't control it!" As     she spoke, she imitated Sinan's movement just now, bent down at a very slow speed and picked up the princess who seemed a little disturbed on the ground .     She was afraid that when she started to run, the silly child would not know what to do and thought they were playing with it...Among     all the plush animals, only the princess and the Condor Hero are the youngest and the most innocent, but the gods At least Diao Xia can fly, but the princess really has no sense of escape.     After mentioning the princess, Yan Mu took a deep breath and slowly raised his head to look into the sky.     They can't escape, they can only make another plan.

    As soon as Mu Gang raised his head, he bumped into a pair of pale yellow vertical pupils that seemed to contain no emotion at all.

    It really was the Transforming Flood Dragon Spirit Snake!

    ...

    The last time Yan Mu saw it was when it had not yet transformed into a dragon, guarding the immature spiritual tree to confront other mutated creatures.

    The difference from the last time is that its size has increased by almost ten times now, and its body is so thick that two or three grown men can't hold it together. At this time, one body is hidden in the grass more than 20 meters away, and the other is on the ground. Half of his body leaned forward and hung in the air, stopping at a position seven or eight meters above Yan Mu's head, staring at them coldly and condescendingly.

    What's more surprising is that it seems to have completely lost its snake shape, and its head is no longer the flat triangular shape it was when Yan Mu saw it for the first time. Majestic, even a pair of crystal jade horns appeared on the head, and they were very similar to the antlers of antlers, and ears and long beards grew out.     If it weren't for the fact that there are only four small raised bumps on the abdomen, no claws, and the body and scales still look like snakes, without the potential of a real dragon, Yan Mu really thought that it only existed in ancient times. The dragon in mythology and human imagination has come back to the world!     It's just that while being shocked, Yan Mu also felt in a trance that, apart from occasionally sweeping over the crown prince's eyes, the big man's eyes seemed to stay on her more...     why?     Yan Mu thought about it seriously for a while, then suddenly his eyes moved, and then he reached out to touch the small horns that had reappeared in order to improve the sensitivity of the five senses.     Sure enough, the snake's gaze immediately began to follow her movements.     Steady!     Yan Mu calmed down, and suddenly said softly, "I'm telling you something..."     Qi Ruan and Si Nan, who were in a state of tension, didn't take their eyes off Jiao Snake, but their ears unconsciously moved a little closer to Yan Mu. .