Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    After a while, when the pungent smell gradually dissipated, only the spicy and delicious smell that belongs to the hot pot remained in the whole room.

    "Hey..."

    The chicken soup that had been simmering for several hours was poured into the pot and mixed with the stir-fried red oil soup base. The oil and water intersected, making a crisp sizzle sound.

    The chicken soup still continued Yanmu's usual style, with the faint golden color unique to the chef Xiao Fugui, but it was assimilated as soon as it was poured into the pot, turning it into a deep dish that made the index finger move. red.

    Qi Ruan increased the firepower, and the bottom of the red oil pot boiled quickly. With the sound of boiling, a mouth-watering aroma suddenly spread to the whole room...

    It was so quiet that only the sound of the bottom of the pot was boiling. In the room, Yan Mu could clearly hear the sound of swallowing saliva.

    ...

    The country of Tenglong has a long history, splendid civilization and a long history, and there are countless delicacies from all over the country.

    In the past, Yanmu once heard a science popularization that was not a joke: It was said that some international friends vowed to taste the food of the entire Tenglong Kingdom, but five or six years later, she is still in Sichuan...

    because the country is too vast , so in China, the food in each place has its own flavor, which is endless aftertaste.

    Because of the hot summer and cold winter in Sichuan, the cold air easily invades the body, so a long time ago, there was a habit of using chili and wine to drive away the cold and dampness, and because of this, gradually derived a lot of food featuring spicy flavor.

    Among all the spicy delicacies, hot pot is the most overbearing.

    In Chuandu, there is nothing that one meal of hot pot can’t solve. If you have to say something, then two meals!

    ...

    As the overbearing aroma that belongs to the hot pot becomes stronger, gradually, even Yan Mu, who is immersed in the cooking, can't control the secretion of saliva, not to mention that he hasn't eaten a few since the end of the world. Others who had a good meal... The

    atmosphere gradually became hotter without a sound!

    Up to now, Yan Mu's small black pot can no longer satisfy the growing team, so she uses the super big pot dragged back from the factory cafeteria.

    At this moment, she began to put some ingredients that need to be boiled for a long time to taste into the pot one by one, and the rest will be added little by little when she officially starts eating.

    Hot pot is supposed to be eaten this way to be the latest and authentic!

    Those hot pots that cook all the dishes and then eat them slowly have no soul!

    As a native of Dashancheng, Yan Mu absolutely put an end to this way of eating!

    Also at this moment, in the hazy heat, Yan Mu suddenly caught a little fat paw that was going into the pot behind him.

    With a dark face, she looked at a certain fat man who was riding on Haitang as a thief, and said speechlessly: "Do you want to eat braised pig's trotters?"

    Yan Yan's eyes widened: "Huh? Do we still have pig's trotters today? "

    Yan Mu knocked her fat paw expressionlessly: "Isn't it?"